I heart Turbokick

Options
Anyone here do Turbokick? I love this class so much and it kicks your butt in a good way. You will feel worked out and great! I go 2-3 times per week at my gym and I never feel forced to go, I always look forward to it

Replies

• awelch79
    awelch79 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I dont YET, but September 12th, my gym is starting to offer it and I. CANNOT. WAIT!!!!!
  • hempelsa
    hempelsa Posts: 11
    Options
    I've taken the class before and loved it. It isn't offered anywhere near where I live now, so I've decided to take the instructor training and teach it myself. =)
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I've taken the class before and loved it. It isn't offered anywhere near where I live now, so I've decided to take the instructor training and teach it myself. =)
    That is way cool, I thought of this myself just because it is so fun and I'm sure there are gyms around me that could use more instructors. Maybe if I lose a few more lbs :)
  • hempelsa
    hempelsa Posts: 11
    Options
    I have AT LEAST 20 pounds to go (most of it baby weight, I stayed in decent shape during pregnancy, but there's really only so much one can do...) but I'm taking the training in October and don't plan to start teaching until January so I'll have a little bit of time to really get the routine down and hopefully slim down a bit so my students don't look at me with the 'Really?' face. /end run-on sentence.