The Naked Truth: Life Coaching Style

Options
I can honestly say I never dreamed I would end up one day at a life coaching class with NO CLOTHES on. That's what happened last night when I found this group through meetup.com. For $25 i sat naked for two hours with five other men who received advice from a nude woman with piercings.

Has anybody else experienced this before? It's highly recommended by me but it's not for everyone!

For more on this story, check out my blog at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/lumberjacks94/view/naked-life-coaching-the-revelation-140763

Replies

• UpToAnyCool
    Options
    Good for you - it sounds like you are enjoying new challenges and pushing boundaries every step of the way.

It's not the lack of clothing that makes me nervous, but the fact that it's called Life Coaching - I guess I need to get over myself, my pre-conceived notions and my issues with semantics. (As an aside: I have illogical aversions to the words Serendipitous and Copasetic... :laugh: )

That said, i TOTALLY agree with that blue sentence about choice. You don't ever want to feel like you don't have choices in life. Once you realize that you have choices and the power to make those choices, you feel very empowered.
    Congrats! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!