Peeing like every hour!

Options
2»

Replies

• lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Do you mean literally every hour, or is this a simile?

Maybe a hyperbole? ; )

Maybe- but she did use the operative 'like' and it clearly wasn't meant in the affectionate way. If she said "peeing all the time,' then that would strike me as hyperbole. One can't actually being ALL the time...

-_- I never understood why people feel the need to correct/comment on the grammar/wording of people over the internet instead of simply giving them the advice they seek or answering whatever question they have. For the most part, I believe that people do not write/type on forums/internet the way they would an essay or an important document...BUT since you asked NEITHER, please forgive my poorly used word choice.

Um. Wow.

We were having an A-B conversation....

In MY thread so as a result I will C myself in :)
  • lauram_23
    Options
    -_- I never understood why people feel the need to correct/comment on the grammar/wording of people over the internet instead of simply giving them the advice they seek or answering whatever question they have. For the most part, I believe that people do not write/type on forums/internet the way they would an essay or an important document...BUT since you asked NEITHER, please forgive my poorly used word choice.

They're just having fun. Lighten up!

I said please!
  • melliemel818
    melliemel818 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm there right with ya! Just started my weight loss regiment this week and I feel like I'm spending most of my day in the restroom peeing. lol
  • zumba89
    zumba89 Posts: 82
    Options
    I drink 8 cups when I'm just at hom and when I workout I drink a whole 64 oz bottle( 8 cups in one hour). Not really a good idea when your in the middle of zumba and have to pee like crazy every 10 mintues. Plus I stop drinking so much soda so that's more water sucks.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,997 Member
    Options
    I do pee all the time. But, I drink 12 - 14 glasses of water, per day, and have for nearly a decade. The reason I am posting is because the idea of doing "10 squats" or "10 lunges" upon returning from the washroom is an EXCELLENT idea! I'm going to try it.....may not keep it up, we'll see what work colleagues think. Good idea!
  • lauram_23
    Options
    Do you mean literally every hour, or is this a simile?

Maybe a hyperbole? ; )

Maybe- but she did use the operative 'like' and it clearly wasn't meant in the affectionate way. If she said "peeing all the time,' then that would strike me as hyperbole. One can't actually being ALL the time...

Um. Wow.

We were having an A-B conversation....

In MY thread so as a result I will C myself in :)
    I am unsure if you are someone that I would enjoy or dislike; generally, it depends on if you are hot or not. Please post a picture (no angle shots) so I may pass judgment as to your worth.

Regards,

-rseitz101izzle

Now I face a dilemma! I was already planning on posting a picture when I got home from work, but now if I post one it will appear as if I am simply doing it for your approval…What to do, what to do…

I decided to do as you did and post my pet, enjoy he's a cutie!
  • Blueberry09
    Blueberry09 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    [quoteYou are going to start feeling thirstier and peeing less next week!
    [/quote]
    I've really noticed the thirstier part - especially in the middle of the night.