biggest loser challenge

Options
Hey all!!

I was wondering if anyone has plans to do another Biggest Loser challenge when the next season start???

If so, I'd totally be interested in joining!

thanks!!! :smile:

Replies

• Vanessa414
    Options
    Hey all!!

I was wondering if anyone has plans to do another Biggest Loser challenge when the next season start???

If so, I'd totally be interested in joining!

thanks!!! :smile:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Ditto! :drinker:
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    me too!
  • supermom1114
    Options
    me too!!! I get my postpartum check up the week of Jan 6th so I'll be cleared to start really exercising, yay!!!
  • hwilliams519
    Options
    Count me in!
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I know that we are planning on doing another one when the season starts back up. ALthough I would be fine with starting it now as just a little help to make it through the holidays.

Connie
  • Vanessa414
    Options
    I really liked the way that you guys organized it last time and i would totally be willing to help with that but I jsut odn't have the time at work so if you do get one going again, even if its before the new season starts i'll totally be down!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I would like to wait till the new season. I want to eat tons and tons next week. Then get started back up after the new year. I can't wait to eat, drink and be merry
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I have tons and tons and tons of free time on my hands I will start a new one that would start on Jan 1st. I will just make a new thread for it.
  • michelle0920
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I got everyones name from this thread as well as the one I started.