Proud Army Mom

Options
roblow65
roblow65 Posts: 156 Member
Hello all,
I'm new to this and so far I'm loving myfitnesspal! I have 3 kids, 2 sons are in the army and a daughter who's in college majoring in music therapy. I have 124lbs to lose and as always I very hopeful! :wink:

Replies

• jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    hey welcome this sight is great. I am a mom of two small kiddos and i am a navy wife to an active duty submariner :) i have 135 pounds to lose you can friend me if you would like :)
  • southtowngirl
    southtowngirl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello all,
    I'm new to this and so far I'm loving myfitnesspal! I have 3 kids, 2 sons are in the army and a daughter who's in college majoring in music therapy. I have 124lbs to lose and as always I very hopeful! :wink:

Army (National Guard) Mom here too. :smile:
  • momof3and3
    momof3and3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I am a proud army mom, too...son in the army (back in the USA after a deployment to the sand box), daughter in army rotc (along with 4 other children :)) and soon to be grandmother!...

Welcome!
  • ConnieSG
    ConnieSG Posts: 376
    Options
    Welcome!! I am a Proud Army Mom of an MP (Military Police). Feel free to add me!!
  • Lesa4OU
    Lesa4OU Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of three and nana to two. My daughter is now out of the AF using her GI Bill to attend college, married with two small children. My middle son is active duty Air Force. He leaves for Afghanistan in a few weeks. My youngest son heads off to Basic Training on November 15th. I love this site. This is my second go around on here. I lost nearly 30 pounds but gained back some so got back on track and losing again...hopefully for the last time. :smile:

161278.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • firegirley
    firegirley Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Hi!! My sons a "Poolie" for the Marines, and will be attending boot camp at Parris Island on Dec 12th. (if not sooner!!) I also have a 17 yo daughter considering the Air Force, and a 15 you daughter who wants to go to college.

I think we need a military moms group!!!