NSV - Someone Noticed!

Options
lecia125
lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
Today I stopped by my son's classroom from last year to say hi to his teacher. She gave me a hug and then just looked at me, "Have you lost weight?" she said. I was so excited that someone other than my mother had finally noticed without knowing how much effort I have been putting into this! She said the could really tell in my neck and face area so now I am soooo ready to go home so I can take a comparison picture!

Replies

• PrairieRoseNE
    Options
    Awesome - I love those kind of NSV's :)
  • jackyb03
    jackyb03 Posts: 20
    Options
    That's awesome .. its a GREAT feeling to know other people are starting to notice. Congrats!!
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! having someone notice the hard work you're doing is so great!
  • chefswife67
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Keep up the good work..
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you on cloud 9 - congrats, that is awesome!! :D
  • russelljclarke
    russelljclarke Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    "You're wasting away" and "Are you eating enough" are my favourites!
  • lmbame905
    lmbame905 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!
  • ostar8433
    Options
    That's AWESOME!! I can't wait for people to start noticing my weight loss!!
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Well done! It's always so nice when someone notices and is positive about it!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    YAY!! Way to go! :flowerforyou: You deserve it! Go ahead and pat your self on the back ... while you are at it bring up the other arm and hug tight!! :happy:
  • blnorman29
    blnorman29 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job. It's so funny how this site proves to me every day that there are so many people going through the same thing I am. I just posted a topic last week that read almost word for word what you just posted!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/319321-someone-noticed-nsv

Keep up the great work!
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    wiiiiiiiiiiiii congrats!!!
  • Obstinate07
    Options
    Awesome! Great job. It's so funny how this site proves to me every day that there are so many people going through the same thing I am. I just posted a topic last week that read almost word for word what you just posted!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/319321-someone-noticed-nsv

Keep up the great work!

Agreed. I am so happy I found this site. It has really helped me through this process.
  • olafg
    olafg Posts: 4
    Options
    Loving it! It's so awesome when people notice, and have to guts to tell you!

When I started out in April I was working as a temp for another branch where I work, and when I returned after about a month and a week one of the security guards came in and the first thing he said was; "Wow, you have definitely lost weight!" and I asked him if he could really see it upon which he replied that it was very easy to spot!
  • dcbella
    dcbella Posts: 45
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV...it's the little things that help us succeed. Add me if you like...thanks!!! and good luck!!!
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    awesome! keep it up!!! =)
  • PrairieRoseNE
    Options
    LOL - I just noticed out of the 16 people that replied - 10 of them used the word AWESOME!
    Ok, too much time on my hands today - giggle.....
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats on a wonderful NSV!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!