Unsure about what to call this

Options
So I walk to and from all my classes.
Its like a mile probably, but I'm unsure what to classify it as when I put it in the exercise thing.
I wear a backpack that on average weighs between five and seven pounds. Not sure if that makes too much of a difference.

Thanks!

Replies

• Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I don't log my walking but isn't there an option for walking with bags?
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    How often are you walking to and from class each day and each week? If you are walking that far several times a day you might just change your activity level to somewhat active and then not worry about logging all the walking.

Or just leave your lifestyle on sedentary and log the walking each day as "walking moderate pace carrying 5lb load" or something along those lines...its in the database similar to this.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    maybe just change your activity level from sedentry to light active? maybe that would cover it?
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Ehh, I wouldn't bother, just think of it as a little extra bonus. If anything it should be included in how you set your activity level, but I don't know if that would be enough to bump you to lightly active if you are currently set to sedentary.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I agree that it should be reflected in your activity level and not logged as exercise.