First NSV victory

LAYLAH17
LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
I'm about 5'6 and about 9 weeks ago I weighed about 200 pounds. I started to feel my waist start to expand. I actually posted it. I was starting to feel the spread. lol (in the middle section area) Freaked me out more than usual....And...My waist got up 36... . So, today I waisted myself afer losing just nine pounds my waist dropped to 31.5. I stopped drinking ALOT of soda and high sodium foods and my waist went down...I can't believe I was just that bloated!!!! I started drinking more water and moving a lot more. A little walking a day does wonders and makes a world of difference!!! Oh yeah...and just because it's diet i.e. diet soda or anything else doesn't mean it's good for you either...LESSON LEARNED... I blew up more after trying to wing myself off of the soda with diet so (got me to the 36 marker) than anything else. But yeaaa!!! My waist is smaller...inches vs pounds...Inches won this one this time..lol

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!