New to the club

Options
Hi everybody. I stumbled across this website yesterday and so far it seems like a great website. I have lost weight before and then I gain it back again.:brokenheart: So I hope that having support will help to stay on track and keep it off once and for all. So if you pray for me, I will pray for you.

Replies

• ztbetts
    ztbetts Posts: 36
    Options
    Hi everybody. I stumbled across this website yesterday and so far it seems like a great website. I have lost weight before and then I gain it back again.:brokenheart: So I hope that having support will help to stay on track and keep it off once and for all. So if you pray for me, I will pray for you.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! You can do it!!! Let us know if you need anything!!:bigsmile:

*Kistinbee*
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
    You can do this, we are all behind you, I have found so much support on this site that it is wonderful.
    If "I" can lose weight ANYONE can lose weight!
    --Diann...
  • stapesgirl
    Options
    Welcome ztbetts!
    You will find all the tools you can imagine, including support! Let us know if you need anything! :smile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a great site where you will have tons of support and friends. Good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • coakleyjoa
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy a good program.

This can work very well if you are diligent about writing down what passes your lips.

Good luck!
  • jilly30
    jilly30 Posts: 43
    Options
    :happy: I myself just joined and already I have had comments of support. I think this site will be a blessing ; ) good luck:wink: