Hello! Help!

snicholas
snicholas Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my daughter is about to one year old. I still weigh 35 lbs more that my prepregnancy weight and I want it GONE!!! I do pilates 3 times a week and watch what I eat but nothing will drop the rest of this weight. If anyone has advise, I am listening. Oh, and Hello, thank you! :)

Replies

• Hi, my daughter is about to one year old. I still weigh 35 lbs more that my prepregnancy weight and I want it GONE!!! I do pilates 3 times a week and watch what I eat but nothing will drop the rest of this weight. If anyone has advise, I am listening. Oh, and Hello, thank you! :)
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    OK- So now that you are on MPF and are logging in all your cals and exercise you'll be able to get a real firm idea on how much your eating per day. Maybe your consuming more than you think. Make to drink all your water and continue to exercise. Also, I don't know much about pilates but maybe you could add some cardio to your strength training pilates. Have you gone to your doctor? You may want to have some blood tests run to check for thyriod issues if you still aren't loosing. Be easy on yourself- it took 9 months to gain the weight it'll take a bit to get it all off.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Good Luck to you! :flowerforyou: Looks like you got some great advice already! Be patient...it will come off! :smile:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Hang in there! We are all in this together!:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.