C-SECTION??????

Options
Being that I had a C-section with my twins 2 years ago, is it true I wil NOT lose the lower part of my stomach???? Due to dead muscles... Keep in mind I already had a pouch prior to having my twins.... :sad:

Replies

• SugarBaby1987
    SugarBaby1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have had four c sections so I feel your pain. :( However, I can tell you my MIL had three c sections, and has a very flat belly w/no pouch. It gives me hope! LOL
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Well I had a pouch before I had my children. Lol! I had 2 c-sections and I was cut horizontal on top and vertical underneath. I don't plan on having a flat belly, I just don't want this "second" *kitten* anymore. LMAO!
  • Khadines
    Khadines Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well I had a pouch before I had my children. Lol! I had 2 c-sections and I was cut horizontal on top and vertical underneath. I don't plan on having a flat belly, I just don't want this "second" *kitten* anymore. LMAO!

I totally understand!!!!!!!
  • Khadines
    Options
    Sugarbaby did she always have a flat stomach????
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I've had two C-sections also...the last one I had twin girls back in January. I've lost most of my pooch but theres still a little left. I have a little loose skin as well and not sure if thats gonna tighten up, hoping so! Good luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • Khadines
    Options
    Same to u SOT... I hope so!!
  • ca551dy
    ca551dy Posts: 18
    Options
    I hope that's not true, but on the sheet they gave me when I left the hospital after mine, it said for most women it's permanent. I don't plan on being most women though. It's gotta go!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    I have had 4 c-sections and after the last one a year ago, I still cannot get rid of that 'shelf'. Hard as I try, it is just there more than with the other kids. I will keep trying, though ;(
  • SugarBaby1987
    SugarBaby1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sugarbaby did she always have a flat stomach????

Nope. She lost 100 lbs after her last baby was born, and she had always been chubby before she even got pregnant. :)
  • rkennedy234
    Options
    I had 3 c-sections and have the pouch too. That is one of my goals. Any suggestions are welcome from anyone who is conquering the pouch. lol
  • livinghcglacey
    Options
    wow. i have this problem too. i have this "shelf" that is below my incision scar. i had not heard that it'd be permanent :(