Insanity? What do I log it as?

Options
I'm going to start doing some insanity work outs since my school is offering them 4 days a week for students. I wondering what I should log them as in my exercise journal? Thanks!

Replies

• LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I add them myself and personalize them. Make sure you have a heart rate monitor so you can show your calories burned per workout.

Good luck, you're going to love/hate it!!!
  • MHackrott
    MHackrott Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I too love/hate Insanity. It is really cardio but you are doing toning with it as well...you will burn at least 500 calories per workout if you can keep up with them your closer to burning 1000. Good luck and dont give up! Or feel bad about cursing Shaun T the whole time lol
  • famc17
    famc17 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have to admit, I read the post because I thought you meant real Insanity!!! I was expecting to hear about your crazy day!!!:blushing:
    What is an insanity (workout)?
  • cheri03
    cheri03 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I too love/hate Insanity. It is really cardio but you are doing toning with it as well...you will burn at least 500 calories per workout if you can keep up with them your closer to burning 1000. Good luck and dont give up! Or feel bad about cursing Shaun T the whole time lol
    Not true. All depends on your weight and fitness level. I am not heavy and in good shape and burn less than that by a lot. A HRM is your best bet to know what you are burning. Good luck!