For all new members looking for friends...

Options

Replies

• library_fiend
    Options
    I just joined last night and need all the support I can get! I lost 50 pounds 5 years ago on Weight Watchers and gained it all back and more :( I'm here to take control!
  • gary8964
    gary8964 Posts: 69
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Everyone needs a little motivation now and again.
  • leeka77
    leeka77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am also new and loving this site...Feel free to add me also..
  • badlittlebunny
    Options
    Hi Everyone!feel free to add me,im new here. I started yesterday but a year ago i weigh +60kg i feel terrible coz im young and cant wear the clothes normal teenager wears,now i weigh 55kgs standind 5'0ft.
  • centi87
    centi87 Posts: 4
    Options
    Would definitely love a few friends on here for support. I have been on here for a while, but slacked and forgot about it completely. I have finally realised that not everything has to be done alone or without support. So far, I have logged on here 5 days in a row and I have hit the gym 3 times - so now I figured I should add some friends :)
  • happybirthday2me
    Options
    Love this thread! I'm looking for plenty of mfp friends... So please add me and lets get the fit & fab party started :smile:
  • 130bythirty
    Options
    I'm also new and looking for friends. :happy:
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends also. Maybe some new ideas will help me break through this 2 month plateau!! I am going to add some of you!:happy:
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm new and realy need/would like to give support!!! :bigsmile:
  • bigalfantasy2004
    bigalfantasy2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You can all add me, if you'd like. I have no limit on support.
  • JohnFurie
    Options
    I am new to this too- please add me.... I need all the support I can get
  • arh1110
    arh1110 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm looking for new friends too. If you need support feel free to add me!

I'm 5'7'', prepregnancy I was down to 260. Now I'm almost 8 weeks and I'm 266. My goal is to stay under 280 throughout the prenancy, I'd like the weight gain to be all baby! I would like to use MFP to lose the weight and keep it off; this is helping me make a lifestyle change - not a diet! Once again if you need a cheerleader, feel free to add me! I know I need you guys!
  • wwcheapway
    Options
    WOW GREAT JOB HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DOING THIS, AND WHAT WOULD YOU SAY THE SUCESS OF YOUR WEIGHT LOST IS... DETAILS:-)
    OH HELLO, I WAS READING YOUR COMMENTS AND FORGOT MY MANNERS...:blushing:
  • echoxseven
    echoxseven Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm brand new and could definitely use some support. I have lots to give too! Add me. =)
  • maisiecm
    maisiecm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi

I was on here about a year ago and was dieting for my wedding but then I became pregnant with DS2. Did quite well in pregnancy only gaining 16lbs and am now back to loose the pre-pregnancy excess weight I had (have already lost pregnancy weight plus 2lbs). Planning to loose around 70lbs!

Need lots of support and am willing to support others so please add me.
  • RedMuse
    RedMuse Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Add me as well.. we all need support!! :)
  • YeOldeLancer
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I'm always looking for more friends!
  • BrightEyedandHealthy
    Options
    I could always use new support and will help keep you motivated!! :) add me too guys
  • ChelseaYepThatsMe
    Options
    I need support from every angle, because i'm getting none at home. please add me (:
  • jennycall
    jennycall Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also new to MFP and can always use support...so add me!