Response: Heba Needs a push up bra

Options
2»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Thanks, i'll kepp your comments in mind!
    :wink: :flowerforyou:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

I feel really catty commenting about anyone else
    My thoughts are if u don't have something nice to say, don't say it...
    I didn't catch the finale for The Biggest Loser, but commenting on one of the losers girls hanging on the floor is a tad cruel, even if it was obvious..
    HOWEVER, there are times I find it hard to keep my mouth shut...which is no better
    Like the woman who just had her 18th kid...OMG woman...CLOSE shop already
    *eyes rolling*

Anyway, we are all human...we all have our down-falls.....I think we just all need to keep in mind others and their feelings more often than we do....and think twice before we open our mouths...

Kim
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

I love that show...I can't stop watching that family. They built their own freaking house!!! :noway:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    LOL
    I don't think they should be called a 'family' anymore...maybe a small community?

CRAZY!
    Isn't this woman's health in serious trouble at this point...is it OK for a human being ot have this many kids?

Kim
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    LOL
    I don't think they should be called a 'family' anymore...maybe a small community?

CRAZY!
    Isn't this woman's health in serious trouble at this point...is it OK for a human being ot have this many kids?

Kim

LOL, that's how my great grand-parents rolled. Maybe she was just born in the wrong generation.
    It amazes me how patient and calm she is on the show. If that was me, I'd be beating everybody including the camera man.
    Does that make me a bad person? :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Hi

I didn't catch the finale for The Biggest Loser, but commenting on one of the losers girls hanging on the floor is a tad cruel, even if it was obvious..
    HOWEVER, there are times I find it hard to keep my mouth shut...which is no better
    *eyes rolling*

Anyway, we are all human...we all have our down-falls.....I think we just all need to keep in mind others and their feelings more often than we do....and think twice before we open our mouths...

Kim

So I am confused...don't say anything? or just go ahead and say it, even if it isn't nice? :huh:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    LOL

CRAZY!

Kim

LOL, that's how my great grand-parents rolled. Maybe she was just born in the wrong generation.
    It amazes me how patient and calm she is on the show. If that was me, I'd be beating everybody including the camera man.
    Does that make me a bad person? :laugh:

My grandpa on my dad's side was one of 15! :noway: And I'm with you Mir, I'd either be really hostile or I'd have to be drugged. Those who can have such patience have my utmost respect! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Hi

*eyes rolling*

Kim

So I am confused...don't say anything? or just go ahead and say it, even if it isn't nice? :huh:

Say it, but feel bad about it! :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    Options
    Hi

*eyes rolling*

Kim

:laugh: :laugh:

oh, then I have that covered! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hi

*eyes rolling*

Kim

:laugh: :laugh:

oh, then I have that covered! :drinker:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I think that we can all afford
    to be MORE sensitive about what we say
    and LESS sensitive about what other people say.
  • tashjs21
    Options
    I think that we can all afford
    to be MORE sensitive about what we say
    and LESS sensitive about what other people say.

Good way to put it!! :flowerforyou: