I reached my mini goal a week early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenjen84
jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
I am so excited to post that I am down to 180 pounds, which was my mini goal for christmas morning!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: So I have set a new mini goal for the 1st of the year 177 pounds, 3 more pounds and then I would start the new year being considered overweight and not obese ... that would be such a great way to bring in 2009, so major will power for christmas, bring it on scale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    I am so excited to post that I am down to 180 pounds, which was my mini goal for christmas morning!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: So I have set a new mini goal for the 1st of the year 177 pounds, 3 more pounds and then I would start the new year being considered overweight and not obese ... that would be such a great way to bring in 2009, so major will power for christmas, bring it on scale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    thats great! conratulations!:flowerforyou:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    congrats!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Way to go!!!!!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Thats awesome! Great job!:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    That is wonderful!! Congrats to you!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • saryann79
    saryann79 Posts: 81 Member
    Congrats! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Merry Christmas ( early) to you! Way to go! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!