Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    I would totally love to join! I love challenges! Just had a baby and gotta get going on that weight loss for my wedding :-)

Yay!
  • missyjane
    missyjane Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    May I join in?
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    have everyone so far
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Yeah, You know I'm getting you my weight after Christmas. I'll have more to lose by then:bigsmile: Who needs me to eat some peanut butter fudge for them? I'll make the sacrifice so you don't have to.
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    I would like to join in this. I am way way over weight (60 pounds gained in 4 years)....HELP
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge. I'm marking Jan 1st on my calender. :drinker: :happy:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Ok I think we have two biggest loser challenges going on here. I jist got a message today saying I was onthe Purple team. We are restarting from the last one so I hope I dont get to confused and post on the wrong thread LOL

Connie
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    I have no idea how this game works...and if it is what I think it is....maybe no one will want me on their team????/ :cry:
  • nancykay
    nancykay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! But I'm new to all this so I'll probably need some instruction...
    Thanks,
    Nancy K
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    this one is starting on Jan 1st the other one we are on starts now and is going to be over then. I have everyones names so far who says they want to join this one.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Yeah, You know I'm getting you my weight after Christmas. I'll have more to lose by then:bigsmile: Who needs me to eat some peanut butter fudge for them? I'll make the sacrifice so you don't have to.

I would say me but peanut butter is my weakness!:bigsmile:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I"m in.. thanks, Janie
  • jenjen84
    jenjen84 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am totally in!!!:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    May I join? How many weeks is the challenge? I want to lose 1/2 pound a week so I want to report the correct goal weight.

weight now 143 (to 145 :grumble: :grumble: durnn plateau)

goal to maintain during holidays

goal by end of BL 137

:heart: Jeannie
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • melissa91971
    Options
    I'M IN!!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    YES.....*happy dance* im starting this on janurary first.....I will send my SW and GW on the 30th! I'll mark it on my calender now!:smile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    wow we are doing great!! so far I have 31 losers :laugh: who want to better themselves! I have everyone who has asked so far!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I am in also, I will send you my weight on the 30th. thanks Bahlon15 for all your hard work.