Options

Replies

• Crystalchaos72
    Options
    :laugh: :noway: :devil: :drinker:
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    but hold on, wait. how will i wash down my diet pills??

With your diet pils, duh!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You know they're all wrong. I mean the only ppl who have any brains left anymore is the FDA. I mean look at their study of walnuts.
    For goodness sake ppl - walnuts are drugs!!!

Crap, well time to start hiding them with my acid and pot stash! :laugh:
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I wish they would invent a powdered water already. It would probably last a lot longer in the cupboard without spoil. I mean they do it for milk, so why not water? WTF, lame!
  • spaztastic13
    Options
    So are you saying i should have meal replacement shakes instead four times a day? :tongue: :drinker: :devil:
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    So are you saying i should have meal replacement shakes instead four times a day? :tongue: :drinker: :devil:

Absolutely! You should get at least 64 ounces of them. I aim for 1 gallon every day! Sometimes I get tired of it though, and drink the rest of the ounces in whiskey.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I absorb the humidity out of the air through my pores. I'm like an epiphyte, only I get out slightly more often.
  • kaitimae
    Options
    I absorb the humidity out of the air through my pores. I'm like an epiphyte, only I get out slightly more often.

OOoooohh. Is there an app for that?
  • spaztastic13
    Options

Absolutely! You should get at least 64 ounces of them. I aim for 1 gallon every day! Sometimes I get tired of it though, and drink the rest of the ounces in whiskey.

Ya i should go buy some booze too and count as water !!!!:drinker:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I never drink water.....fish have sex in water.....think about it....fish jizz is in our water system and the government is doing NOTHING about it.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options

I am just going to skip to the whiskey. Only whiskey, and pickle juice. That should do something - right?
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

chop. snort. done.
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

Forget swallowing them, just pretend they are suppositories, and shove them up your a**. :wink:
  • kaitimae
    Options

I am just going to skip to the whiskey. Only whiskey, and pickle juice. That should do something - right?

Yes, that is probably actually better for you, to tell you the truth. My boss likes to freeze pickle juice and have pickle juice popsicles. Whiskey popsickles might not work so well, though...
  • taso42_DELETED
    Options

Forget swallowing them, just pretend they are suppositories, and shove them up your a**. :wink:

you're a genius!
  • taso42_DELETED
    Options
    oops dbl post
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I add salt to my water...I heard that drinking water from the ocean is good for you. Since I don't live close to the ocean I just add about a cup of salt to my glass of water...my feet are a bit bloated (tasty word that is) and my tongue feels like sand paper but other than that, I'm great!
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options

you're a genius!

I learn from the best!! :blushing: :tongue:
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    i HATE water!!! it is TOO WET!!!! BLEH!

Yeah - can some effed up scientist plz make it less wet? & poss diet? && Ya know - WEIGH LESS!?!?!?!

Thanks

^ Yes! This! I would love also if I could get my daily allotment of water in a small pill, so I don't actually have to drink it or feel it sloshing around inside of me.

the sloshing is the worst...especially during certain activities ;-)
  • Christina269
    Options

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Best. Answer. Ever
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: