100 Day Celebration Challenge???

Options
Hi MFP friends.
I know this is very short notice, but Friday will be my 100th day since I joined MFP. I plan on going really big or just go home. Here is my plan for the day...because I want to.

100 minutes of cardio
100 jumping jacks
100 push-ups
100 crunches
100 bicep curls
100 Dips
100 steps
100 squats
100 mountain climbers
100 oz of water

Please, if you have no words of encouragement, keep your negative comments to yourself. It is gonna be done if I have to crawl the last few minutes to do it. My challenge to my friends is to join me in doing one of them. Choose any one to help me celebrate my 100th day on MFP and let me know. Thanks. E.

Replies

• fyfi_fendir
    fyfi_fendir Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow this is really big! Good for you. Imagine I am on the side line cheering while you perform your exercise! Yes you can do this!!!
  • sazino
    sazino Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    OF COURSE YOU CAN DO IT!!!! way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Options
    You can do this!! Congrats on your 100 Days!!
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I want to do this for my 100 day! =]
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Are you planning on doing everything on the list??? Wow!!! Amazing!!!! Good luck!!! I will take your challenge and pick at least 4 things off the list:smile: It's on Friday!!!! Congratulations on your 100th day anniversary:smile:
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    No pain no gain!! You can do it!! Happy 100th day!!!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I did 100 pushups last night. I donate them to your cause. Congrats!
  • hyde1977
    hyde1977 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!! Make sure you have a protein shake after or a PowerAid!!!! Replenish your body!!!!

I would say good luck but I know you CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

Great Idea!!!!!! Keep up the hard work!!!!!
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Well my friend, count me in I will do 100 minutes of cardo (elliptical) in honor of this occasion. I will have to do this on Thursday though, but it will dedicated to your commitment, dedication and encouragement to others out here on MFP
    Your Friend,
    Ken
  • Wish2BHealthE
    Options
    WOW CONGRATS!!!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Well my friend, count me in I will do 100 minutes of cardo (elliptical) in honor of this occasion. I will have to do this on Thursday though, but it will dedicated to your commitment, dedication and encouragement to others out here on MFP
    Your Friend,
    Ken
    As you see, I already had you tagged to do the 100 minutes of cardio...lol.
  • Amyding115
    Amyding115 Posts: 120
    Options
    I used to be part the 92d MP Co. when I was in the Army. My commander would get excited on company days and have everyone do 92 of everything!! Sometimes even 92 4-count flutter kicks! Best of luck to you! I feel your pain........
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Babe gonna give you 100 minutes of cardio congrats
  • Alexandria1213
    Alexandria1213 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    sounds like a good idea
  • iAMaPhoenix
    Options
    Are you planning on doing everything on the list??? Wow!!! Amazing!!!! Good luck!!! I will take your challenge and pick at least 4 things off the list:smile: It's on Friday!!!! Congratulations on your 100th day anniversary:smile:
    Thanks for the love. I will be doing them all on Friday. Gonna get ready by doing an 8 mile run/walk tonight, take tomorrow off, then go beastmode on Friday. I am so pumped about this.
  • iAMaPhoenix
    Options
    Tomorrow will be today in 7 hours. The challenge starts at 0430. Will try to get everything done in 3.5 hours, but I have all day to succeed. Wish me luck and for those who are joining me, Thanks.
  • MissHellsing
    MissHellsing Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I shall be doing the 100 day challenge since it is now my 100th day =]