Which swimsuit?

Options
13»

Replies

• RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    They both look like you might be uncomfortable moving around for a day in the water.
    A tankini would give you more support - that is so important because breast tissue is very delicate and easily damaged so you need to protect the girls! I have a larger chest as well and know how hard it is to find suits that fit, are flattering and support you when you move.
    Whatever you choose have fun!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Purple top + black bottom!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Can't believe people are still replying to this post. I wish I could delete it. =/ I realized after I posted this & looked at the pictures that I do NOT have a bikini body yet. I decided on a tankini.

There is a quote, "Just because anyone CAN wear a bikini, doesn't meaning anyone SHOULD"... I don't want to be the "shouldn't"

There is always next summer, but my body isn't ready for a bikini, and I'm too self conscience to wear it. =( Wish I could delete this post. Sorry everyone.
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I give u the props to have the confidence to post the pics, rock it girl!
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    whichever makes you feel most comfortable - def go with black socks tho, sexy
    HARDY HAR HAR!!!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Can't believe people are still replying to this post. I wish I could delete it. =/ I realized after I posted this & looked at the pictures that I do NOT have a bikini body yet. I decided on a tankini.

There is a quote, "Just because anyone CAN wear a bikini, doesn't meaning anyone SHOULD"... I don't want to be the "shouldn't"

There is always next summer, but my body isn't ready for a bikini, and I'm too self conscience to wear it. =( Wish I could delete this post. Sorry everyone.

I think sometimes when people lose weight and gain confidence, we think about what looks good relative to what used to look good or not look good, but not necessarily what is good for where we are now. Next summer I'm sure you will be all about the bikini.
  • anniecannie
    Options
    I would mix and match them as others have said.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!