First fitness NSV!!!

Options
spammyanna
spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
Today, when I went for my morning 1.5 mile run/walk, I RAN more than I walked! This is the first time I have run more than half of it, let alone the 80% that I ran this morning!

Replies

• academical
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I've only just added running in place to my regimen... and have a long way to go, but you're doing fantastic!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Woop Woop!! Well done you!!
  • kimmer070467
    Options
    Woot! Woot! Love those NSV's!!!!! Keep on going!!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is an awesome turning point!

I freaking love it when people start discovering they can really run! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Wonderful news, It's always great to hear things like this, it makes a person think of their own pivotal moments and you get a chance to relive them or recall how at that moment, ... and the really great thing is you know you will have more since you made this commitment to make yourself healthier, and you nver know when one is gonna walk up smack ya' in the face!! :drinker:
  • vegansara
    vegansara Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'll think of your success tonight when I'm puffing away through my 3 minute jog :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!