NOT feeling the burn?

Options
I don't get that soreness that lets you know that the exercise is working. Whats up with that?

Replies

• Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    You're not pushing to those levels, simple enough
  • jtoz88
    jtoz88 Posts: 9
    Options
    I don't always feel it even when I push myself a little harder with each workout. It's not really until I start focusing on muscle groups that I don't use very often that I'll feel it when I wake up the next day. Try breaking out of your routine a little and you'll probably see the difference. But I wouldn't worry too much about it. If you're seeing results and eating well in addition to exercise, then you're obviously doing something right. If you feel like you need to pump it up, then you'll only benefit more from it.
  • Jessabelle12
    Options
    You're not pushing yourself hard enough. You will feel it when you do - trust me. When you feel like a part of your body is about to fall of.......

Until then keep doing what you're doing and push yoursealf further every day!
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I thought I was doing the most...but I'll push harder! Thanks MFP :flowerforyou:
  • cdstadt
    cdstadt Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I really only feel sore when I do weights or crunches. Cardio doesn't make me sore and I totally kill my legs with the elliptical and stationery bike.
  • lmarshel
    lmarshel Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I find that if I'm working out every day I don't get the muscle soreness. It's only when I don't exercise for a day and then go back that I feel sore the day after.