Hey all!

Options
GemFB
GemFB Posts: 104 Member
So this is my motivation...

I'm Meg. I used to be around 145-155...But I started dating my b/f who is a rather large (360lbs) man. Unfourtunatly his bad eating habits, and times managed to work their way into my usually healthy diet. I am b/n 186-191. I am on a mission to lose it and be my self again. I'm just not comfortable or happy at this weight. Unfourtunatly I do not have the support at home to do this...So I am hoping to find it here.

Good Luck to ev1 else!

Replies

• GemFB
    Options
    So this is my motivation...

I'm Meg. I used to be around 145-155...But I started dating my b/f who is a rather large (360lbs) man. Unfourtunatly his bad eating habits, and times managed to work their way into my usually healthy diet. I am b/n 186-191. I am on a mission to lose it and be my self again. I'm just not comfortable or happy at this weight. Unfourtunatly I do not have the support at home to do this...So I am hoping to find it here.

Good Luck to ev1 else!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    Hello Meg, you have came to the right place!:smile:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
    Angela :flowerforyou:
  • stapesgirl
    Options
    Welcome! Congratulations on making your healthy decision!! You have found the right place for support! Best of Luck!
  • GemFB
    Options
    To ev1 who has replied already thank you! This gives me a lot of confidence!
    :happy:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Hey Gem,
    Welcome aboard!
    You have come to the right place.
    I have in the past been with a man that did not support my weight loss and it was hard.
    I am not telling you to leave him by any means.
    In fact MAYBE like his unhealthy diet rubbed off on YOU, MAYBE your healthy diet withh rub off on HIM! :happy:
    --Diann...
    We are always hear to lend a shoulder, and ear. :smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • GemFB
    Options
    Thanks! I need all the help I can get!

I started a while ago cooking healthier meals for him...Even got my meat and tatoes guy to eat tofu! :laugh:

Hopefully my looking good will and feeling better will inspire him!

Thanks for the input!