More prayers, please!!!

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
As most of you know, my son Zack was sick last week and had to go for an EKG. The EKG showed he may have an enlarged heart and he will be seeing a pediatric cardiologist. Please keep him in your prayers!:heart:

Replies

• Losing_It
    As most of you know, my son Zack was sick last week and had to go for an EKG. The EKG showed he may have an enlarged heart and he will be seeing a pediatric cardiologist. Please keep him in your prayers!:heart:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Yes, my prayers are with you and your son.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Will do sweetie! :heart: If his heart isn't enlarged too much, and nothing else, that is a condition that can be quite easily managed, and even (mostly) ignored. Our oldest has a slightly enlarged heart, but was on Basketball and such in HS. Hugz baybee.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Prayers for Zack's healing & health!

Prayers for you too, LI! :heart:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Sending along good vibes {{{{{{{{{{{{{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}

and prayers for Zach :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

hope all goes well :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Still praying, Becky! Keep us posted!

:heart: Tresa
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Prayers for you and Zach!!!
  • 515TeachNRun
    515TeachNRun Posts: 6,335 Member
    Add my prayers too! How very scary! :flowerforyou:
  • prayer's for Zack and family my heart goes out to you :heart:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Thank you God for healing Zach:heart:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Count me in-- God bless Zach.:heart::heart: :heart:
  • Losing_It
    Thanks everyone. This whole situation has wrecked havoc on my diet/exercise but I'm not worried about it...I'm not going NEAR a scale for a month!:noway: Thanks for the prayers!:heart:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    If this ends up being "something," I'm glad that they were able to catch it now! I'll keep him in our prayers! Hang in there, Becky!:heart:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Thanks everyone. This whole situation has wrecked havoc on my diet/exercise but I'm not worried about it...I'm not going NEAR a scale for a month!:noway: Thanks for the prayers!:heart:

That should be the least of your worries. I don't think you'll gain all that back in just a couple of weeks, It might put you at a stand still, but you can pick up where you left off after things settle down.

Give your little ones some hugs for me. And here's one for you{{{{hug}}}}. I'll be praying for him.
This discussion has been closed.