Whooped by a game!

Options
I don't know how it happened. I do a strenuous workout 3 times/week with a personal trainer and everything. I spin regularly and on occasion do a water aerobics and yoga class. I consider myself to be in pretty good shape. I didn't know what hit me on Monday when I played The Biggest Loser game on my Wii.

I actually got so mad I started yelling at the TV. The exercises were killing me and I'm too competitive to admit defeat and give up! I had the nerve to do two of the daily challenges (one was too much so why did I try two? I have no idea). I was sweating and swearing all at the same time. But I didn't give up. I did every single one of those Mountain climbers all 6 times it asked me to do it. I did the stupid chair pose until my legs were quiverring. I jumped and slid with the best of them. I refused to give up!

Now, two whole days later and after a very rough session with a personal trainer this morning, running for 45 minutes on a treadmill, and 1 hour of spin yesterday, I can barely move! I hurt just thinking about where I hurt! LOL

I can't believe I got whooped by a game! It laid me down for the count! It let me have it! It showed me who was boss!

The crazy thing is, I can't wait to do it again! I will not be beat by a game! I will master this game even if I have to do it on one good leg and one bad one! It's on like Donkey Kong!

If you want a workout that will challenge every muscle in your body, try The Biggest Loser for Wii. You won't believe the intensity.

Oh, did I mention, I was loving every minute of it! It was hard but I felt strong and powerful when I was done! I was hot and sweaty and out of breath but I knew I'd done a good thing for my body that day! Yes, I'm a little stiff two days later but it will pass and I'll be the better for it!

I just can't believe .... I got whooped by a game! LOL:bigsmile:

Replies

• slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've had that experience with the Active 2 workout!
  • Jasnbeck98
    Jasnbeck98 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way after I first did that game. I was yelling "I am doing it Bob!" My husband just laughed at me.