Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Independently Owned & Operated
  • Skinny_Mocha
    Skinny_Mocha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I saw Pringles at the grocery store, but didn't buy any because I knew we'd be having them here. With bacon and chocolate. And hopefully whipped cream, because that is also delicious.

So glad we were on your mind today. :-) I giggled when I walked past the pringles today. A lady gave me a weird look. I said, "Inside joke. You wouldn't get it." Then I started humming. Ahhhh....

Haha! Inside joke, indeed. I love it.

There's actually a line in one of Fiona Apple's "Get Gone" song, where she says, "...I'm much obliged to up and go." But a friend and I heard it as, "...I'm much obliged to a Prin-gle." :happy:
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I am Single
  • vastra
    vastra Posts: 36
    Options
    Another single here. Can't see that changing anytime soon, I'm far too picky apparently! ;D
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Another singles thread where we all say, yes, I am single, then sit around and do nothing about it!

You just made my Wild Cherry Pepsi (yes, non-diet...no one try to crucify me kthx) come out my nose lol.
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I'm single and I love it!
  • SerenaP82
    SerenaP82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Single and happy that way :)
  • abbyko
    abbyko Posts: 108
    Options
    Still single.... :(

But you're so cute!!!
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Single thank goodness. Divorced twice, and broke up with a man after 5 years because HE wanted to get married and I did not. I seem to attract the clingons.......need to know where I am, what I'm doing all the time. I'm Saggitarius............I NEED MY SPACE!
    lol :tongue:
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    These days, I wish I was single...
  • Watch_Me_Shrink
    Watch_Me_Shrink Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm single!! Single mum actually :)
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    I'm single. I enjoy it, but not enough to be worthy of a wink! I really only meet guys online because guys at my college are losers and I don't go out too much because I'm busy with school and work. Graduating with my bachelors a year and a half after graduating high school, pretty awesome I think. There are far too many loser guys in my area, and my self respect is too high to settle for a bum. I hope we all find what we're looking for in our journey to a balanced and healthy lifestyle!
  • ANNAvsANNA
    ANNAvsANNA Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm single too. It kinda sucks. FOREVER ALONE GIRL!
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Forever alone! :bigsmile: but I plan on buying a corgi.
  • Banrion
    Banrion Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Forever alone! :bigsmile: but I plan on buying a corgi.

Single! I don't do clingy and I already have the corgi!! She is the only one I ever allow to whine.
  • jalynsmom
    Options
    Single mom here...but I'm good with that!
  • mafery
    mafery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Single and at times okay (yes, just okay) with it and at times, really really not. I have two dogs that occupy my time and involved in biking, running and hiking groups.
  • fitwatch
    Options
    Would someone tingle the pringle? I bet my Wisconsin friend would do it! How is everyone?