Muffin Top Hiding Shapewear?

Options
redraidergirl2009
redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
I was wondering if any ladies had ideas for hiding a muffin top or had tried anything that worked/didn't work. I had tried a kymaro but it just made me look like stuffed sausage and bigger than I actually was. Then I saw flexees by maidenform online and thought about trying them out. They only fit over your hips where your muffin top is and it just looks like you're wearing a cami underneath but it's suppose to minimize muffin tops. I think another brand makes them called a hip it. I'm not sure where to find there though, I'd prefer not to order online so I can try on the right size. I was just wondering if anyone else had idea or tried anything.

Of course, I am making diet changes, exercising, but I want to minimize how it looks in the mean time ya know?

Replies

• mikesnwgirl
    Options
    Try SPANX
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Funny that when I clicked on the link for this post, there was an ad next to it for Lionissa shapewear... I don't know if it's spelled right, but the girl had a tummy shaper on in the ad. and of coarse, she was hot...Gotta love keyword targeted advertising...

ETA: "Leonisa"
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I went to Ross dress for less and found something similar to spanx. It goes from mid thigh up to under your bust. Super slimming but I also purposely got a smaller size to have more of a slimming effect.
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Secret makes a line of body shapers that are available at London Drugs (thats where I got mine) They arent industrial or HUGE support but feel like everything is a bit....firmer and where I put it. Also comfortable...which is big!!
  • banjjo
    banjjo Posts: 89
    Options
    Try Shape FX. They have some great things.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Flexees are awesome and I wear them under everything. I've been wearing them for a year and feel naked without one on. I use them as a shirt under a partially unbuttoned shirt or even under a blazer sometimes. My can't live without article of clothing.
  • banjjo
    banjjo Posts: 89
    Options
    Secret makes a line of body shapers that are available at London Drugs (thats where I got mine) They arent industrial or HUGE support but feel like everything is a bit....firmer and where I put it. Also comfortable...which is big!!

Love your picture!!! Great strength!
  • CathVan
    CathVan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love my spanx! I buy the higher power brief
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    I found a few tank tops that are form-fitting that seem to help me hide mine.
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    The only problem with SPANX is that if you carry alot of weight in your tummy (I do), you may need to try a bigger size than the chart indicates or they roll down. I got one awhile back and it rolled, but now it fits as it should and stay put. I looked at the size chart today and I should be 2 sizes down by my weight...I think I could go down 1 size and still have it fit correctly, but certainly not 2. Just something to keep in mind.
  • theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Assets are Spanx at Target.
  • lilibeth21
    Options
    you can use the same i have which covers everything, this one http://www.classicshapewear.com/cocoon-marine-algae-braless-shirt-1720-p-1823.html