Real Housewives Rant

Options
maryd523
maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
I LOVE reality TV. That is, REAL reality TV. I hate shows like "Girls Next Door", or any of the Kardashian stuff, because it seems so set-up and fake. I wish they would realize that they don't need to stage scenarios, just watching their real lives is entertainment enough.

So, I've been a fan of the Real Housewives franchise since the beginning. I can't stand how all the women on RH's start out showing their personal lives, and then a season or two into it, the whole show is one plug after another about their handbag line, their jewelry line, their make-up line, their cookbook, their radio show, their new restaurant, on and on and on! I used to LOVE the show and now I don't even watch it. I was so happy the Jersey ladies weren't into that at first, but of course, now they all are. Let's just hope the Beverly Hills women keep it personal, since they are all pretty rich already.

I really hate watching them work when I want to watch them at home and personal! Anyone else with me on this?!

Replies

• foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    those shows are god awful.
  • LuluGirl140
    LuluGirl140 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!! I still watch, though. The only one I was REALLY fed up with this season was new York.
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!! I still watch, though. The only one I was REALLY fed up with this season was new York.

Yes. I don't have cable and I actually bought one of the episodes from Amazon and couldn't even finish it. Soooo boring!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I watch ATL and Jersey! they are my favorite but I don't understand how grown women can act this way. I mean you are 35+ grow up