Starting Beachbody's 10 Minute Trainer on 9/5

Options
I am going to be starting 10 Minute Trainer in a couple of weeks.

Is there anyone else out there doing 10 Minute Trainer or going to be starting it soon?

Replies

• MissTanya77
    Options
    I really considered getting it, please keep us posted on how you like it and its effectiveness.
  • whispiri
    whispiri Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just bought it and I am hoping to start it next Monday. I am heading out of town tomorrow and the weekend is a total blow out for me. So I have decided til wait til next week.
  • drsteph01
    Options
    Thanks for the friend request. I have been doing it for about six weeks now. I like the variety. It is a good workout that doesn't over-strain any particular muscle group. As I am sure your wife has found, the ten minute part is a bit of a misnomer, but truly string fit obviously takes more than 10 minutes a day.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I really considered getting it, please keep us posted on how you like it and its effectiveness.

I hear good things about it. Keep us posted.. Add me if you'd like.. :smile:
  • KoriBarry
    KoriBarry Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey I have it and love it. Wouldn't mind having someone (maybe you?) who did it as well and we could keep each other motivated. Haven't done it in a while but have been meaning to get back on the bandwagon. In the past I did a month of 2 work outs...then a month of 3 workouts. Let me know what you think! Good luck to you!
  • Time2Thrive
    Time2Thrive Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing with 10 Minute Trainer? It is amazing what can be accomplished in 10 minutes.

Kori, feel free to jump in and we can keep each other accountable.
  • rachelscheel81
    rachelscheel81 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am suppose to get TMT in the mail tomorrow and really looking forward to starting it. Would love a support group to keep myself accountable.