Where'd you get your username?

Options

Replies

• Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Firstname, nickname and year I was born.........boring :)
    Except for the fact I kind of like chaos in my life...........slowly getting rid of it though.......peacefulness is soooooooo much better :)
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Its my name and my favorite number..Erin Beth and 7! :heart:
  • maryd523
    maryd523 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually a weird story, when I was in high school, we had a substitute teacher and people were being silly and putting fake names on the sign in sheet she passed around instead of actually taking roll. Someone intended to sign as Super Man but instead signed "Supper Man." My friend and I found this hilarious and decided we'd form a league of Super Meal Heroes! She was Dinner Woman, another friend was Breakfast Boy, I became Lunch Girl. I added the "ie" to the end because my usual was already taken.

That's a cute story, but being a sub myself, I can't help feeling sorry for your poor sub!
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually a weird story, when I was in high school, we had a substitute teacher and people were being silly and putting fake names on the sign in sheet she passed around instead of actually taking roll. Someone intended to sign as Super Man but instead signed "Supper Man." My friend and I found this hilarious and decided we'd form a league of Super Meal Heroes! She was Dinner Woman, another friend was Breakfast Boy, I became Lunch Girl. I added the "ie" to the end because my usual was already taken.

That's a cute story, but being a sub myself, I can't help feeling sorry for your poor sub!

I'm a substitute teacher too. I never give the kids my real name. I always make something up.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Just my first and middle names. I like how it sounds together, and it looks pretty.
  • myfriendamy
    myfriendamy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    ive always been introduced, "this is my friend, Amy" :) so I'm myfriendamy LOL
  • yumyumron
    Options
    Took a road trip with a friend and her 18 month old daughter kept saying "yum yum" the whole trip. The kid can eat, so can I....LOL!!! My friend is the one that told me about MFP, so i used "yum yum". Ron is my nick name. It's perfect!!! :)
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish...I'm a gal...and 44 is my favorite number.
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    ive always been introduced, "this is my friend, Amy" :) so I'm myfriendamy LOL

Cute!! I have honestly never met an Amy I didn't like....so I understand how people say "my friend" before saying your name. :flowerforyou:
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    It's my first name and my fiance's last name. :)
  • robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Way back, ten years ago, there was a rare Australian blue wombat for sale at the neighborhood pet store. They were asking $4,999.99 for it, which, truth be told, is quite a reasonable price for a rare Australian blue wombat (the red wombat is much more common and goes for much less, but who would want one of those?). I had to have it, but my total life savings at the time was merely $47.02. So, late one Monday night, I donned my best full-body ninja outfit, grabbed my trusty glass-cutters, and proceeded to break into the pet store and stole that rare Australian blue wombat, and he's been my pet ever since. That's how I got MY username. Don't tell anyone, okay?
  • herillusion
    herillusion Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those quiet people till you get to know me types. Friends don't think I'm quiet cause I talk so much. But really everyone sees an illusion of me when they don't know me so I thought "Herillusion" was a good name.
  • njbooklover
    njbooklover Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My name is Kate. When I was little, my Mom called me Cricket. So Cricket is the name I gave to my inner-child, the little girl in me who hates to exercise and eat right and is generally kind of a brat. Kate wants to be healthy, Cricket wants to be smokin' hot. Kate's my grown up self. Cricket is my immature, but infinitely more fun self.

Now I understand your posts better. LOL
  • swordsmith
    swordsmith Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I used to make swords and daggers for a living.
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    Guess where I like to hang out and spend time off?
  • THCamel
    THCamel Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    THCAMEL is short for the "TheHairyCamel" ....THC cus I like to get high :smokin:

I wish it wasn't in caplocks though but cant seem to lowercase it :huh:
  • banjjo
    banjjo Posts: 89
    Options
    I love the sound of the banjo but when I would use it like it was spelled, the username was always taken, so I added a j, and now no problem. :)
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I am a Physician Assistant. I got this username when I was in school. I was 31 at the time. You should be able to figure it out now. I never changed it as I got more mature...lol.
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    It's my Xbox Gamertag (Y)
  • meli_medina
    meli_medina Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    I used to do my first intial last name, and then I got engaged and my last name was changing, so I tried to come up with something that would work for both. My husband's last name started with the same letter as my maiden name, so I just started using first name, last initial. I put the underscore because I hate numbers. lol