Merry Christmas !!!

Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
IF YOU SEE A FAT MAN ...
Who's jolly and cute, Wearing a beard and a red flannel suit, and if he is chuckling and laughing away,
while flying around in a miniature sleigh, with eight tiny reindeer to pull him along;
Then let's face it...

Your eggnog's too strong!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Happy Christmas and a happy, healthy and successful New Year for 2009.

709.gif

Replies

• Jackie_W
    IF YOU SEE A FAT MAN ...
    Who's jolly and cute, Wearing a beard and a red flannel suit, and if he is chuckling and laughing away,
    while flying around in a miniature sleigh, with eight tiny reindeer to pull him along;
    Then let's face it...

709.gif
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    :laugh: Merry Christmas, Jackie!:flowerforyou:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    :drinker: Is that what that was??? :drinker:

Merry Christmas!!!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    haha
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    merry christmas to all :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Here's a Christmas memory for all of you...

I was about 7 or 8 years old. Just about the time that a lot of kids start questioning the whole "Santa" thing. Our Christmas eve tradition was to go to my Great Grandma & Grandpa's for dinner & a small get together. My mom always had a few cocktails to help get through these "parties" (for good reason, looking back. GEESH!). We were driving home from G.G's house & my mom said to me, "LOOK! Do you see that?! Rudolph!!" My great grandparents lived near an airport. :indifferent: I had to break the news to her that it was an airplane b/c my dad was laughing too hard to get the words out. That was the night I figured out that Santa must not be real if my mom mistook a plane for his sleigh. LOL
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    hope you all have a very merry Christmas and a healthy and happy 2009!

this is gonna be our year girls, i can feel it ! lol :drinker:
  • I still have Christmas shopping to do anyone else? Gotta wait till hubby gets paid:ohwell:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    I still have Christmas shopping to do anyone else? Gotta wait till hubby gets paid:ohwell:

I've got one more thing to buy and then I have to start wrapping. I hate wrapping!

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas filled with good family, good friends - and GOOD food :wink:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Oh. I though the first post was all about me baybee! then I got to the eggnog part..

...and knew it was about me and shannon... hic... :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:

merry-christmas-hoodie.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Merry Christmas!!! :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    I've got one more thing to buy and then I have to start wrapping. I hate wrapping!

[/quote]

Mine's all done - at last, thank goodness, wrapped the last pressies this afternoon, my cupboards, fridge and both freezers are cram packed, and I've had to resort to stacking nibbles on a kitchen worktop :laugh:

Hope everyone as a fab one, be kind to yoyrselves, don't fret if you gain a few pounds, its only once a year, and if you loose a few pounds £$"$%$£%£^£^ !!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though, take care, and enjoy youselves, I'm going to - it's not all about good food and drink, but they help :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Merry Christmas jackie.
    0002013C.gif
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Oh. I though the first post was all about me baybee! then I got to the eggnog part..

...and knew it was about me and shannon... hic... :drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:

merry-christmas-hoodie.gif

Hey, how did you get hold of my pic?! :angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jackie, Merry Christmas to you too, you're an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • roger_301
    roger_301 Posts: 133 Member
    Jackie_W wrote: »
    IF YOU SEE A FAT MAN ...
    Then let's face it...

709.gif

Thanks, you too!!