Motivation to keep goind

I have been on my current weight loss journey for almost two months now and I can sure tell the difference in the way my clothes fit, the way my body looks, I have people at work that tell me how great I am doing and how proud they are of me and I keep myself in check by posting things on facebook when I have a high calorie day or don't go walking. Not to beat myself up but because I have great friends and family that support me and give me encouragement to keep going. I also post the good things like I lost 30 lbs in five week and that I have moved four belt loops and I don't have a pair of pants that I can wear without needing the belt.

The best part came when last week I was talking with my boss and he said I have encourged him to eat better and to start exercising on a regular basis, he is also training for an event called the Mud Run but he was proud of the fact he lost 4 lbs. I high fived him and said way to go and wa grinning ear to ear because I have inspired someone else to change their habits. One of the highlights of me week.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!