Chocolate milk -- RUINED!!!! :(

Options
2»

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Contact the supplier and tell them that you bought an expired product. Even though its not their fault, its the fault of the grocery store, they might send you coupons for free product.

Thanks for this!! I definitely will!!

Ohhh this too! I bought a box of Fiber One bars and it only had 4 in them rather than 5 and they sent me 2 coupons for a free box and 1 coupon for $1 off :)
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. Are you needing help with something?

I'm confused, was there a point to this post?

OP: Earlier this week I was attempting to finish off some milk with my protein shake and it didn't taste right at all. I did finish the glass, though I have a feeling the vanilla from the protein covered up a lot of the bad taste. I checked the date and it was July something as well. I'm glad there was only about a glass left in the jug when I dumped the rest of it. I didn't have any problems due to the milk.
  • diane423
    diane423 Posts: 48
    Options
    You must try chocolate coconut water .. TDF.. so tasty and a whole bottle is 110 calories..
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I'm confused. Are you needing help with something?
    If this is an emergency, please hang up and dial 9-1-1.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    blow chunks. Get some baking soda and some regular soda. Put large quantities of both into your mouth at the same timew and jump up and down. That should help you to be able to chunk away.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    It's fine...you just had chocolate cottage cheese....all will be OK.