Who thinks this looks good?

Options
2»

Replies

• jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I was looking at his 'abs' on tv and couldn't figure it all out. What did he do? Was it surgery?

Yes he had implants.. they're so stupid!
  • jessicasloan91
    jessicasloan91 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    What ever floats your boat I suppose! LOL
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    the first thing that came into my head was a tune.........teenage mutant ninja turtles. Hes really only fooling himself...very strange but not strange enough to get me to watch the drivel
  • Aftiley
    Aftiley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Abdominal etching/sculpting and/or liposuction can, in some instances, look very effective. However, this is following a few conditions, foremost of which is that the person undergoing the surgery should NOT BE FAT. A person that already has a deal of lean muscle and a relatively low body fat percentage would find that the surgery may well be very effective. The procedure incolves the insertion of cannulas into targeted areas of the patients abdomen, namely between the individual 'abs' this excess fat is then removed. Most people's bodies have natural tone and definition, it is merely hidden under a fatty sheath. Therefore, abdominal etching/sculpting can help with the removal of this fatty sheath in a sort of "I have £3000 to spend and not on gym memberships." It is also important to remember that a body with a high level of muscle tone is extremely hard to maintain. Body builders must live on specialized diets, exercise every day for prolonged periods of time, and take expensive Whey and Ceratine supplements if they want to maintain their Physique. For the every day person, this is a tall order, especially when juggling it with a full time career and social life. Therefore, this procedure does have some benefits, it can give that last bit of definition to abs that a persona may find difficult to shift by themselves. However, etching also includes sculpting the muscles into a pleasing shape, for those with no muscle mass. This, if done poorly or in the wrong instance may look stupid or false. This guy, is FAT. Because of this, he looks completely wrong with this physique and these super man abs slapped over it. If he was much thinner, there would be no issue.
  • Aftiley
    Aftiley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Abdominal etching/sculpting and/or liposuction can, in some instances, look very effective. However, this is following a few conditions, foremost of which is that the person undergoing the surgery should NOT BE FAT. A person that already has a deal of lea muscle and a relatively low body fat percentage would find that the surgery may well be very effective. The procedure incolves the insertion of cannulas into targeted areas of the patients abdomen, namely between the individual 'abs' this excess fat is then removed. Most people's bodies have natural tone and definition, it is merely hidden under a fatty sheath. Therefore, abdominal etching/sculpting can help with the removal of this fatty sheath in a sort of "I have £3000 to spend and not on gym memberships." It is also important to remember that a body with a high level of muscle tone is extremely hard to maintain. Body builders must live on specialized diets, exercise every day for prolonged periods of time, and take expensive Whey and Ceratine supplements if they want to maintain their Physique. For the every day person, this is a tall order, especially when juggling it with a full time career and social life. Therefore, this procedure does have some benefits, it can give that last bit of definition to abs that a persona may find difficult to shift by themselves. However, etching also includes sculpting the muscles into a pleasing shape, for those with no muscle mass. This, if done poorly or in the wrong instance may look stupid or false. This guy, is FAT. Because of this, he looks completely wrong with this physique and these super man abs slapped over it. If he was much thinner, there would be no issue.
  • sandislim
    sandislim Posts: 264
    Options
    speechless...
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Ditto (sorry I find J to the E to the D to the WARD absolutely compelling, :wink: )

I was watching last night and could not figure out how he got such a...erm...stunning physique :huh:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    the first thing that came into my head was a tune.........teenage mutant ninja turtles. Hes really only fooling himself...very strange but not strange enough to get me to watch the drivel

YES!!! its definitely a turtle look!!!!
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options

Yeah that's it!!
  • CT1960
    CT1960 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am a bit tired of body fascism! You will find that people with muscle weigh as much if not more than overweight people, and are regarded as morbidly obese by the medical profession! I'm sick of the shallowness of television, particularly Big Brother. My son is working in the office above their production team at Elstree, and they drive him insane! Just goes to show that body fascism is not just restricted to women- men are under the same pressure to conform to stereotypes. When I first met my husband, he was very conscious that he didn't have the 'six pack', and asked me if I minded. I fell in love with a beautiful person, who happens to have a bit of a belly - so what? He makes twenty of old what his name on BB! They are all quite sad and vulnerable people, nobodies, former addicts, and attention seeking media tarts. Grotesques and losers.
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    I agree Darren Lyons definitely looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle! As for the other pathetic housemates....I can't watch the Jedward Twins...I read in the papers that they were told by BB they were not allowed to wear the same clothes or go within 5 metres of each other or they would get an electric shock....I hope they connected the wires to the national grid!!
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I agree Darren Lyons definitely looks like a teenage mutant ninja turtle! As for the other pathetic housemates....I can't watch the Jedward Twins...I read in the papers that they were told by BB they were not allowed to wear the same clothes or go within 5 metres of each other or they would get an electric shock....I hope they connected the wires to the national grid!!

lol
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Yes, that was a specific task they were given for a few hours (not permanently) to see if the other housemates would get to know them individually.

One of BB's better tasks, I thought!
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Loving the Giant Ninja Turtle comment ! I totally agree.. it would look good if he was slimmer but right now it looks like a beer belly with a six pack drawn on ! i think he is a bit of a cheat in away .. if you want a six pack work out darren! p.s i think darren is strange !