SEXY BY CHRISTMAS!!! (closed group)

Options
Hey all,

just wondering how we are all going with those crunches and water? How are we other than that?
Hope y'all are having a great day and let me know how everything is going :) xx

Replies

• vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Water, tick. Crunches- first fail yesterday, busy day and forgot. 100 to do today to get back on track (may be quiet this evening as unable to move, type, breathe etc.) Thanks for checking on us boss! x
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I only missed one day of crunches and that was Tuesday. I had gotten called into work and was up late the night before so I was super tired. I attempted them, but just could not get it together! But I'm great on water! I almost always drink 10 glasses a day, that was one of the first things I changed when I started my weight loss journey!! I've seen some great logs from everyone!! Keep up the great work :)
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    So far so good -- although not sure how today will be....working on 2 hours of sleep, all i want to do when I get off is go to bed !! But I know that I really should go to the gym --- have to see how I feel -- if I miss today, just got to do some extra cardio this weekend -- but then again, they are predicting this hurricane -- hope I can get out to go to the gym -- might have to rent a boat ! LOL:ohwell:
  • stephanie8625
    stephanie8625 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    10344221.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    So far so good -- although not sure how today will be....working on 2 hours of sleep, all i want to do when I get off is go to bed !! But I know that I really should go to the gym --- have to see how I feel -- if I miss today, just got to do some extra cardio this weekend -- but then again, they are predicting this hurricane -- hope I can get out to go to the gym -- might have to rent a boat ! LOL:ohwell:

Hey, we are all allowed a day off every once in awhile. I have only done my situps today as I feel extremely exhausted and not sure why? But by all means, go back to bed if you want! I'm not gonna stop you!
  • KelliesCupcake
    Options
    Crunches are going well just need to catch up on a few which should be done by the end of today :-)
  • amberlee2011
    Options
    Totally slacking on both - but I will get on track. I did a short work out last night and went to bed early - I have been overly stressed and tired lately and have had no energy - but no more excuses. Going to try for 4 cups of water today (since I'm not used to drinking it) and get those crunches in!
  • jklmum
    jklmum Posts: 27
    Options
    So far so good! I haven't been able to do 50 at once yet so I break them into two. first part done already today! Water is never an issue - usually anywhere from 12 - 15 cups a day!
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    So far, so good. I also have a great buddy. Thank you!! Drinking water is getting better and crunches are OK.
  • bubbles143
    Options
    I've increased my water drinking by tons! (though i don't always log it poo :p)
    and i tried the crunches, i'll have to do them at home from now on, it's a little embarrasing how bad i am at them at the gym lol :D
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    Options
    Same here Bubbles!! Lol who cares, we can get good doing em at home :-)
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    *Bump* for weigh-in on monday.

How is everyone's weekends going? How are your buddies? And your water and crunches?
    xx
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    Also, stephanie8625 and Leslie2273 I still need your weights! :)
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    only lost 0.2kg/0.4 lb this week but..
    slow and steady wins the race

How did everyone else go?
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    P.S. new challenge!
    you're all going to hate me!

20 burpees a day!
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    ........................What the heck is a burpee? Lol

Is it just a burpees or on top of the things before? Lol
  • Hype
    Hype Posts: 349
    Options
    Oh and i uh gained 2lbs :(
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I did good on the water and good on the crunches for one day. :))) But this week I worked out a lot more than usual, I worked out calisthenics 4 times/week for 45 minutes each. Plus swimming today. I used to do calisthenics for 30 minutes twice a week. I will weigh in tomorrow morning, I wouldn't be surprised if I gained since I feel my muscles more toned. :) Will try to add 20 burpees daily, maybe right after brushing my teeth, to incorporate them in my routine.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Options
    no it's just the burpees, i'm not that mean but....

check out burpees on youtube it is really hard to explain!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    Options
    Ellie - Oh nooo not more painful stuff! Well done on everyone's loss, I'm for a weigh in tomorrow as it's a Public Holiday in the UK and I use the work scales, crunches and water this week for me - check!