I Should Know Better

Options
Today I woke up and was feeling pretty confident in my skinny jeans & outfit. Lookin good, feeling good, but then...Boredom at work while everyone else is on holidays + a big bag of pink M&M's = worst decision I've made all day, TOTAL SABOTAGE! Why do co-workers think they're doing you a kind favor by bringing in junk food? Let's see, so a serving size was 40g, totally a lil over 200 some calories, there was about 5 servings, I ate them all, well, I've reached my calories for the day in M&M's! hehe

I have until October 27th, the day of my tummy tuck consultation to lose 20lbs, let's get back on track!

Good luck today friends!

Replies

• artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Today I woke up and was feeling pretty confident in my skinny jeans & outfit. Lookin good, feeling good, but then...Boredom at work while everyone else is on holidays + a big bag of pink M&M's = worst decision I've made all day, TOTAL SABOTAGE! Why do co-workers think they're doing you a kind favor by bringing in junk food? Let's see, so a serving size was 40g, totally a lil over 200 some calories, there was about 5 servings, I ate them all, well, I've reached my calories for the day in M&M's! hehe

I have until October 27th, the day of my tummy tuck consultation to lose 20lbs, let's get back on track!

Good luck today friends!
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    You look fab. Just don't do it twice!
  • artschoolgirl
    Options
    Thanks missy!
    I think i've learned a very important lesson today, just because M&M's are pink and limited edition for breast cancer awareness doesn't make them right!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Nobody must have told you that the pink M&M's don't have any calories in them:bigsmile: but even if they did, you are looking great and one bad day doesn't hurt much, just don't make a habit of it.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    The pink ones lose all of their calories on Fridays, so I've been told. :bigsmile:
  • artschoolgirl
    Options
    Thank goodness! wow, i'm happy to hear my splurge, to put it very lightly, is going to turn out okay hehe. I've been thinking i needed to put on a little extra padding for the -0 temp outside anyways :wink:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    WHAT???? M&M's have calories.....Crap!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It did that the other night with Date bars that I made....I ate like 3 or 4 of them ( to my credit, I did cut them smaller than a normal bar).

The funny thing is, I got on the scale for my weekly weigh in and lost weight! I guess my body wanted COOOKIES <~~~~~~ think of this work coming out of cookie monster's mouth....:laugh: