Banana

Options
There is no right way to ask this, but how far back do you peel a banana before eating it? Some folks at the office were joking about how I peel the banana back to the very end exposing most of the banana.

Replies

• chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    this so random!

i peel mine back about halfway and then finish peeling it as i eat it. my husband peels his all the way. this is too funny. i am cracking up right now!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I have people to do that for me.
  • TMcBooty
    TMcBooty Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    uhhh lol.. I am laughing right now! I start with half way.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have people to do that for me.

Nice. :laugh:
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    haha this topic makes me smile! I'm a peel-as-you-go kind of girl!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    once peel is peeled back enough for the banana to be seen, it can be consumed.
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    Awesome question. I do the two-thirds peel. Enough room to grip the remainder of the banana with a stable two fingers and a thumb.
    -wtk
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    There is no right way to ask this, but how far back do you peel a banana before eating it? Some folks at the office were joking about how I peel the banana back to the very end exposing most of the banana.

I push the peel down about half way before inserting it smoothy between my lips and biting. If you push it back any further, the banana gets a bit floppy and hard to handle. Nothing worse than a floppy banana.

On a more interesting note the superior banana peeling method is to peel from the end opposite to the stem. If you take the base off and peel back from there you don't get those long, stringy bits.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    I push the peel down about half way before inserting it smoothy between my lips and biting. If you push it back any further, the banana gets a bit floppy and hard to handle. Nothing worse than a floppy banana.

On a more interesting note the superior banana peeling method is to peel from the end opposite to the stem. If you take the base off and peel back from there you don't get those long, stringy bits.

thanks for the chuckles and the new banana peeling information!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Awesome question. I do the two-thirds peel. Enough room to grip the remainder of the banana with a stable two fingers and a thumb.
    -wtk

haw. I like this.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    thanks for the chuckles and the new banana peeling information!

I do it for the love of knowledge and science. It's a burden one must bear graciously.

Think of the environment everyone and get your hands on a firm banana asap. And maybe some nuts.
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options

genius?! I think so.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I usually just poke a hole in It with my pencil then step on it.. boom! Instant pudding.
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I only eat bananas with a spoon
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I take the whole peel off. If they are that interested, maybe you should do it all erotic like for them!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I MUST peel the whole thing before eating...so i can see what im workin with
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,708 Member
    Options
    Now the question should be................how far do you go down before you bite?
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Half way kinda girl here.