Jillian Michaels website

Options
I went to the Jillian Michaels website and filled in all the info for my free plan. I received my email entitled "Here is your free fitness plan" or words to that effect but it was just some blurb about the website and nothing like a fitness plan. It also says my fitness plan has been saved so I can view it in the future but I can't seem to find out how to do this. Am I missing something?

Replies

• sixxx
    sixxx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I did the same - wait, you'll get an email a day about signing up for her website which isn't free. I had to unsubscribe.
  • dittiepe
    dittiepe Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Yea, I love Jillian, but I hate her website. It's confusing, clunky, and not set up well at all. :(
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    So basically to get my free weight loss programme I have to sign up and pay for membership? That's not free then and she shouldn't be advertising it as free!
  • dittiepe
    Options
    You have to sign up and give your CC info, and then be sure to remember to cancel by the end of your free trial or they'll charge you.
  • CarolynB38
    Options
    Ugh! double posting again!
  • CarolynB38
    Options
    Thanks. I think I'll not bother. I love the DVD but I don't like things where I have to give my CC info to get a free plan. Thanks for the help :smile:
  • dittiepe
    Options
    It's really not worth it. I did it before with the last DVD I bought, and I don't even use the plan. Jillian's food suggestions are carb-heavy and that's not for me.
  • CarolynB38
    Options
    Yeah, I think I'm doing ok on the eating plan I have at the moment. I'm trying to lower my carbs not increase them, lol.
  • sixxx
    sixxx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Her website certainly turned me off right away.