Out of the 150's!

Options
So I got on the scale this morning, and it said that I weighed 149 lbs. I could hardly believe it, so I got on the scale another time - just to double check it. Of course it said the same thing. I was so excited that I literally started jumping up and down.

I started my weight loss on December 17 last year. I have lost a total of 23 lbs. I have struggled a lot through this process, yo-yoing between a few pounds. I have been stuck in the 150's since Feb. or March. It is just so nice to make some progress and see some results. Now, I am only 4 lbs. away from my first goal. Once I get there, I only have 10 more pounds to my second goal.

I am just so tickeled about this, and I am not turning back!

Replies

• hwilliams519
    Options
    So I got on the scale this morning, and it said that I weighed 149 lbs. I could hardly believe it, so I got on the scale another time - just to double check it. Of course it said the same thing. I was so excited that I literally started jumping up and down.

I started my weight loss on December 17 last year. I have lost a total of 23 lbs. I have struggled a lot through this process, yo-yoing between a few pounds. I have been stuck in the 150's since Feb. or March. It is just so nice to make some progress and see some results. Now, I am only 4 lbs. away from my first goal. Once I get there, I only have 10 more pounds to my second goal.

I am just so tickeled about this, and I am not turning back!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Aww, that's GREAT! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Good job. I can't wait to get to the 150's
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get to the 250s :tongue:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!

Nice job - I'm hoping to get below 200 this week...:blushing: :blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOO HOOOOO!!! That is GREAT!!

:heart: Jeannie
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Great going!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!