OMG SHUT UP!!!!

Options
jackeh
jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
sooo a couple of the parents i babysit for combined their money and bought me a WII FIT for christmas!!!!!
Im so excited i just had to share... its already opened (they wanted to watch me open it) and im gonna try it tonight when the kiddlets go to bed

YAY ME!!!
lol:glasses:

Replies

• jackeh
    Options
    sooo a couple of the parents i babysit for combined their money and bought me a WII FIT for christmas!!!!!
    Im so excited i just had to share... its already opened (they wanted to watch me open it) and im gonna try it tonight when the kiddlets go to bed

YAY ME!!!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

YAY ME!!!
    WOW! That's so cool!!!! :drinker:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    That's too cool! Have fun!!!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great gift...Have a great time using it:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Shut the front door, that's awesome!!! I'm so sad that i have to wait another week for mine :ohwell: I was doing research today on the best games & the Shaun White snowboarding game is highly recommended!!
    Have fun!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I love my wii fit. :drinker: congrads.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

YAY ME!!!

That is so nice of them! Enjoy it! I love surprise Christmas gifts. :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Jackie that is so kewl!! I have hinted to DH about the Wii but think I am getting a weight bench instead...that will be great too!:flowerforyou:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    yay! You will L-O-V-E I-T !!:drinker:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    that is great!! enjoy!
    Let us know how it is.....I want one ( but gotta buy a wii first :grumble: )
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. I love mine...

Enjoy.. janiebeth
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I JUST bought a wii for my family(my dad and me) I was FORTUNATE to hit up best buy thinking its like the holy grail but lucked out. in a couple weeks aka my next pay I am getting wii fitt. Tell us what its like for ya you lucky ducky
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I totally love our wii fit, my 9 and 5 year old totally love it, We usually spend a couple nights a week on it. It was very nice of them to get you that. It is a great work out.

Have fun!!!
  • jackeh
    Options
    Ok so i tried it to night and i am apparently obese which is no news to me ... but i have the fitness level of a 26 year old... and im 32..... must be all those Zumba classes LOL
    And it is ohhhh so much fun my legs hurt now from doing the yoga tree pose and the balance exercises lol
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Ok so i tried it to night and i am apparently obese which is no news to me ... but i have the fitness level of a 26 year old... and im 32..... must be all those Zumba classes LOL
    And it is ohhhh so much fun my legs hurt now from doing the yoga tree pose and the balance exercises lol

I love presents that you aren't expecting.

So the only things I asked for were Wii Fit and a slow cooker and I thought for sure that hubby got it on black friday. Well last night he comes home all mad and I ask him what's wrong and he tells me while he is at wal-mart he was checking out the electronic section and there was this long line and he wanted to see what it was for before he stood there and it was for somethinghe didn't need. He found out it was for Wii Fits and he gets in line. This one man was real rude too "The line is all the way back there" he says to him :grumble: and when he gets up to his turn they are all out! :noway: go figure!!! that same guy is still there I guess to laugh at all the people who didn't get one and says again to my Husband "you snooze you lose!!" :angry: :mad: :explode: what a jerk off so now I don't know if I am getting one and that was all a story or if I'm really not getting one. :cry:

Have Fun with yours!!!
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    I love my wii fit get on it often just dont like the kiddies and husband watching.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Shut up!!

(I always wanted to say that-- I feel so young!!!!)
  • jackeh
    Options
    Shut up!!

(I always wanted to say that-- I feel so young!!!!)

:laugh: :laugh:
  • MrSunshinez
    MrSunshinez Posts: 573 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    No...10 years later it's STFU!