Ohh!!......OH!

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
<
Check it out!! I just realized I bought horizontal stripes!!

And I didn't even hesitate!!!

If that isn't success, I don't know what is!!! :bigsmile: :wink: :laugh:

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    <
    Check it out!! I just realized I bought horizontal stripes!!

And I didn't even hesitate!!!

If that isn't success, I don't know what is!!! :bigsmile: :wink: :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Tam, I don't want to weird you out or anything, but I am just blown away by your progress!

You have lost a whole ME! It's incredible! You look mahhhvelous. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Its ok songbyrd, we all love tami!! (i'd leave my hubby if she would have me!!:wink::laugh: )

Ok Tami...you have arrived! When you buy wide horizontal stripes without thinking about it, you are THERE!!!

:glasses: no autographs today,please
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tam, I don't want to weird you out or anything, but I am just blown away by your progress!

Why would I be weirded out?? Bring on the kudos baby!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks!! :bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Its ok songbyrd, we all love tami!! (i'd leave my hubby if she would have me!!:wink::laugh: )

Ok Tami...you have arrived! When you buy wide horizontal stripes without thinking about it, you are THERE!!!

:glasses: no autographs today,please
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh man!! Glad to know I have options!! :wink:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    then you need to go to Old Navy....I swear all of their sweaters are striped this year....flashback to the 80's......you look great!!!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

I donno, weird visuals of me just clinging to your back up until now! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Tam - you look fantastic girl - you could wear a paper bag and make it look great.

130 lbs is unbelievable - you are my inspiration..

YOU GO GIRL!!! drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

janiebeth:
  • TamTastic
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, yeah............that did weird me out a bit!!! I mean, I've lost a whole HEALTHY person!! :huh: Trippy!!

Hey, if I ever (HOPEFULLY NOT), feel myself slipping back into my old habits, why don't you come over and I'll give you a piggy back.........and remind myself how much extra I was carrying!!

:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Tam - you look fantastic girl - you could wear a paper bag and make it look great.

janiebeth:
    Thank you!! Maybe I'll try the paper bag look next! :smokin:

:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    then you need to go to Old Navy....I swear all of their sweaters are striped this year....flashback to the 80's......you look great!!!!
    Thanks woman! Maybe I'll go check Old Navy this weekend! :tongue:

Horizontal stripes can kiss my............tushie!! :devil:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options

janiebeth:
    Thank you!! Maybe I'll try the paper bag look next! :smokin:

:laugh:

:angry:

You are beautiful Tami. :smile:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Nice one Tami :)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thanks guys!!! :bigsmile:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    you know i love you and i think you are a rock star.

that is all.:heart:
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing a few days back!
    I agree with everyone, you look great :flowerforyou:
  • elisha789
    elisha789 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You guys are all doing great. I'm ready to get started. I needed the motivation and reading your about success has given it.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You guys are all doing great. I'm ready to get started. I needed the motivation and reading your about success has given it.
    I am SO happy to hear that!!! It makes my success that much sweeter!! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    you know i love you and i think you are a rock star.

that is all.:heart:
    Thanks Emi girl!! Wubs you! :smooched:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!