back on the bandwagon and BAM 4lbs lost but is it water weig

Options
ok so... today and the two days before today I have been eating on track and keeping active. Before that I had no motivation and my weight remained the same, 62kg. But sat is my weigh in day so I weighed myself this morning and it came in at 60kg. :noway: I'm confused. It has come off like this before but that was at the start of my weightloss journey. Were thse 2kgs water weight? I guess I was eating worse foods 3 days ago. So was it just the extra sodium that made me hold that weight? If it isnt water weight what is it?
thanks guys

Replies

• marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ok so... today and the two days before today I have been eating on track and keeping active. Before that I had no motivation and my weight remained the same, 62kg. But sat is my weigh in day so I weighed myself this morning and it came in at 60kg. :noway: I'm confused. It has come off like this before but that was at the start of my weightloss journey. Were thse 2kgs water weight? I guess I was eating worse foods 3 days ago. So was it just the extra sodium that made me hold that weight? If it isnt water weight what is it?
    thanks guys
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Well, have you burned 14,000 calories in the last 3 days? If not, it's probably water weight. But it still means you've ridden yourself of excess sodium, so you're drinking enough water. You've also probably used up some stored blood sugar from your muscles and liver. Keep going and it will be fat!
  • Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    UGH! SODIUM....bad word over here. I have to detox myself off of Caffeine Free Diet Coke which has TONS of sodium. I've switched to Diet Rite.....I expect that alone to drop 10 pounds of weight (I wish), but anyhoot, I know about the sodium thing......i'm a "salty" type...I'm not much on sweets.

But hey, great for you!

Lisabeth