Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead

Options
2»

Replies

• emma1488
    emma1488 Posts: 175
    Options
    Dang! Apparently Netflix is not available in Aus yet. *kitten*!....Does anyone have any other links to this movie?
  • michaeloro
    Options
    It is available on amazon instant video - free with prime, but only a couple bucks otherwise.
  • bosanka
    bosanka Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Finally sat down to watch it.. I think it was inspiring. I want to try it out.. maybe not for 60 days rightaway.. if i could do 30 i'd be happy.. heck.. if i survived 5 i think i would be celebrating :)

One note- i have the vita mix - which is kind of expensive- and i don't think my husband would be happy if i mentioned i wanted " another juicer " .. owners of vita mix know how that thing works - and how expensive it is..

can you do this type of " diet " with vita mix- ? i mean vita mix - does " blend " everything .. and makes great smoothies.. but you don't get that " clear " type of juice like the juicer machines.
    Now.. i have learned long time ago.. that the juicers kind of take all the fiber away and leave you only the sugary- juice.. which is kind of not healthy. Vita mix - blends everything- no things left behind- so you get the fiber and the juice - no left overs.. but it's just not " juicy " it-s smoothie..

Is this goign to do the same thing ?

Anyone interested to try a challange ?
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    yes, I saw it about 2 months ago. It was really inspiring. Made me want to start juicing. But then I realized there is no need for me to fast strictly on juice.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    yes, I saw it about 2 months ago. It was really inspiring. Made me want to start juicing. But then I realized there is no need for me to fast strictly on juice.
  • Cakepiebeer
    Options
    Dang! Apparently Netflix is not available in Aus yet. *kitten*!....Does anyone have any other links to this movie?

How ironic, because the guy in the film is Australian, lol
  • kvr28
    kvr28 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    down 11.1 lbs in 5 days, going to 10 days