Officially under 200lbs!!!

Options

Replies

• katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on crossing the border into Onederland...there is no other milestone just like it. You can be very proud of yourself!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    That is EXCITING! Keep up the good work!
  • mjersh
    mjersh Posts: 46
    Options
    whooooo you're in the one hundred's!! Great feeling! Keep up the great work!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Enjoy one-derland!
  • sbarrett7171
    sbarrett7171 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Be sure to not skip the 193 lb. milestone.........100 lbs lost will be a huge accomplishment
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    That is really cool. And I learned what onederland is today. (headed that way myself)
  • sheneverfails
    Options
    HOORAY!!! Congratulations!

That's my goal as well, but I have quite a ways to go as I just started up again.

Any tips or tricks you found really worked for you? :)
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Hard work paying off!!!!!
  • JellyPrz619
    Options
    Yaaay!! ive been there and its GREAT! congrats keep up the GREAT work!!
  • epaphus98
    epaphus98 Posts: 31 Member
    Options

That's my goal as well, but I have quite a ways to go as I just started up again.

Amanda~

My biggest obstacle is portions, if you put it in front of me, I can put it away. I take time every Sunday to plan and pack all my meals for the week. If everything is individually packed, its much harder to go back for seconds :happy: Also, exercise, exercise, exercise; it is never a question of whether or not I want to go out for my walk, I'm going, period. These things are a priority so I make the time in my day to get them done. I do this all for myself, and I really don't want to disappoint me!
  • epaphus98
    Options
    Thanks for all the congrats everyone! It is so nice to enjoy these successes with people who are genuinely happy for one another :flowerforyou:
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats and that is a day that I am hoping to have before the end of October. Keep up the good work.
  • epaphus98
    Options

Amanda~

My biggest obstacle is portions, if you put it in front of me, I can put it away. I take time every Sunday to plan and pack all my meals for the week. If everything is individually packed, its much harder to go back for seconds :happy: Also, exercise, exercise, exercise; it is never a question of whether or not I want to go out for my walk, I'm going, period. These things are a priority so I make the time in my day to get them done. I do this all for myself, and I really don't want to disappoint me!

Oh, and log EVERYTHING everyday; all those little snacks and bites that seem like nothing add up to something ;)
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome to

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ♪♪♪ ø¤º°`°º¤ø ONEDERLAND! `°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°` ♪♪♪ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

...where birds are singing and bees are buzzing and rainbows streak the sky....
    ...where (sugar-free) lollipops and lemon drops dot the trees....
    ...where parades of people pass waving streamers shouting "You're the best!"...
    ...where magic mirrors reflect beautiful smiling images of yourself...
    ...where it's truly hard to convey to those who don't understand
    the glorious impossible once-unimaginable expansively grand
    feeling of dancing leaping trumpeting and doing a hand-stand
    because you finally at long last with hard work long-planned
    have entered the gold and diamond-sparkled gates of ONEDERLAND!

Righteous! Righteous!!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    The next milestone I'm looking forward to is when I hit 185 and am no longer considered obese, that will be a good day.

That's my next goal too!
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    That is SO AWESOME! So excited for you! Every time someone posts a victory like this, it gives me more and more motivation and inspiration -- that I, too, may someday be able to post the same topic.

Celebrate your VICTORY!!! Congrats!

Peace,
    Loree

Congrats !!!!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! That is fabulous! Can't wait to get to One-Derland myself! Enjoy and keep moving! :happy:
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    congrats! i actually just today am under 200 as well!!! :) great job!
  • whatsyour1020
    Options
    saWEEET!! Congrats girl!! I saw 202 this morning...soooooo close I can almost taste it :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!