Newbie looking for support!

Options
Hi all, I joined this site awhile back and never used it. I have recently become committed to changing my lifestyle in an attempt to alleviate my chronic, severe, and frequent migraine headaches. I also suspect it will help with some self-esteem and anxiety issues that I am struggling with. Plus, my five-year anniversary with my boyfriend is coming up and I'd love to look fabulous in a new dress! All of my friends (including my boyfriend) are outrageously thin and, though they are supportive, it's hard to believe they can understand my struggles. Let me know if you'd like to be "friends" on here!

Replies

• LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • rawrkeia
    rawrkeia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Fee free to add me as well.
  • Julieta17
    Options
    :happy: you're off to a great start! feel free to add me
  • valguthrie2915
    Options
    You can add me too. I am new to the site as well and I also suffer from chronic and frequent migraines. I also have cluster headaches so I feel your pain.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined yesterday and so far think this is a great place to help us reach our goals. Feel free to add me as well :flowerforyou:
  • lolaine1
    Options
    Hi--I'm also new to the site, but so far, so good--I've booked a cruise for Nov. and need to lose at least 15 pounds by then--we will cheer each other on....::happy: