Reasonable Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I hate that you are shattering my dreams with all of this accurate information...I really NEED to lose 15lbs by next week for my second cousin twice removed's wedding.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Aww nutbutter! I wanted to be 120 by next month. Ah well, a goal for next year I guess. lol

Thanks for posting this!! :)

mmmmmmmmmmmm nut butter!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I hate that you are shattering my dreams with all of this accurate information...I really NEED to lose 15lbs by next week for my second cousin twice removed's wedding.

Time for a high colonic! :happy:
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Aww nutbutter! I wanted to be 120 by next month. Ah well, a goal for next year I guess. lol

mmmmmmmmmmmm nut butter!

Why do all the threads I post turn dirty within seconds? I think my friends list has something to do with it ;)
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    How true! Love it!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

mmmmmmmmmmmm nut butter!

Why do all the threads I post turn dirty within seconds? I think my friends list has something to do with it ;)

All in good fun right? Or is it bad? . . . Whatever. It's all fun.
  • k2quiere
    Options

mmmmmmmmmmmm nut butter!

Hmmm...could be the way your avatar is...um...dressed? An idea, maybe.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

mmmmmmmmmmmm nut butter!

Hmmmmm..... Nah. not possible. What could be dirty about my choice of attire?
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    out of the mouth of babes.

if you were near me i would buy you a beer.
  • k2quiere
    Options

mmmmmmmmmmmm nut butter!

Hmmmmm..... Nah. not possible. What could be dirty about my choice of attire?

Never claimed to have a problem with it, just said that it could incite more steamy conversation...that is all.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Good call Av, I really must reset my goals in the Autumn. I can't have goals in the summer, there's too many distractions :bigsmile:
  • Lozzy_82
    Lozzy_82 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    This way of thinking certainly works for me. I have floundered for years just thinking "I want to lose weight" but until I started weighing myself regularly, monitoring my diet and exercise and setting regular achievable goals I didn't get anywhere.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    +500