Things that annoy me...

Options
13»

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

People who chew loudly. I don't want to hear you chewing your food!
    This!!! My brother in-law does this!!!! Makes my eyes almost turn inside out of my head! Lip smacking noises!!! Grrrrr!!!!

My ex is a loud chewer. I finally got him to chew with his mouth closed and I could STILL hear it. Ugh!
  • bookworm03
    bookworm03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    People who chew with their mouths open. People who ask someone where the bathroom is while standing under the sign at the airport. Passengers that bug pilots at the airport. (They do not work in customer service and are not paid while sitting in the airport) People who ask me questions while I'm on my lunch break at work. People I don't know who think they can touch my baby without my permission.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I'm annoyed that I cant sleep.
  • Dolphingirlie81
    Options
    People that talk during a movie. I didn't pay $12 to hear their conversations..
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    People that complaint all the time.

*LIKE*
  • beach_bum_gurl
    Options
    Bicyclists that do not follow the "rules of the road".

College students that jaywalk.

"2 beers"...This being the answer to my question "How much did you have to drink tonight?" (really??? you ended up in my ER puking your guts up after only 2 beers???)

~Can you tell I work in a college town? And the kids just came back~
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    When other people eat my food.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    No offense to anyone, but abbreviations on the internet. Lyk, if u typ lyk this, or say ppl, u r soundin strnge. I understand things like LOL and IDK, but is it really heard to type out the word "people" or the word "you" or "are"?

I forgot to quote this as well. It's only a couple extra letters. How hard is it, really? I guess it makes sense on Twitter or whatever, when you're limited to a certain amount of characters, but geez, stop making your English teachers cry! (I'm not an English teacher, just a bit of a spelling/grammar nut who does occasionally make mistakes, but tries not to!)
  • pinkgigi
    pinkgigi Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    People who do the wrong thing and are caught out and become all aggressive. What's wrong with saying sorry then we can all move on?

GG
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    orange popsicles!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    aggressive drivers
    my latest haircut
    taking my kids grocery shopping with me

ohh I got a haircut for 10 pound reward! I HATE IT!
  • cmonskinnylovee
    Options
    people who give me nasty looks on the highway for going the speed limit- sorry my damn 96 jeep cherokee classic can't handle speeds over 65. I HOPE YOUR CAR BREAKS DOWN SO I CAN PASS YOU AND LOOK AT YOU IN DISAPPROVAL.

People who talk to me like I'm stupid, or assume I am stupid in anyway

my cat
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options

People who chew loudly. I don't want to hear you chewing your food!
    This!!! My brother in-law does this!!!! Makes my eyes almost turn inside out of my head! Lip smacking noises!!! Grrrrr!!!!

My ex is a loud chewer. I finally got him to chew with his mouth closed and I could STILL hear it. Ugh!

AH this kills me too. Seriously I can't stand eating or drinking noises, like when people slurp their tea loudly. Both of my parents eat so loudly and I can barely be at a table with them. My mother makes these noises when she eats, she calls them "yummy noises", but they just weird me out and make me want to eat alone or with earplugs.

Slow drivers annoy me. If you're not going to drive fast, then please get out of my way.

People who can't spell or use the wrong word totally (lose vs. loose, bare vs. bear, their vs. there, etc)

People who whine and complain, but then don't do anything to change their situation

Mosquitoes/ Summertime

People who hold up the customs or security line at the airport because they don't know what they're doing

People who try to get you to trade your awesome seat with their terrible seat in the back of the plane by the toilet so they can sit together with someone (and then get upset/angry when you refuse to agree or ask for cash)
  • misty_meadows15
    Options
    People that interrupt me, some sarcasm, and complainers.