We know how bad food can be...

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
but here is a website to help you find out how BAD beauty products can be www.cosmeticdatabase.com!!!! It has everything you can imagine and what it can lead to. Yikes!!!

Replies

• lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    its ok I only wear mascara
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'm deathly allergic to cockroaches, and their shells are used in 90% of beauty/skin products (gross, but true!). I have used this site for years to make sure I don't have a near-death experience all because I put some lotion on my body!

Ever seen the movie "Hitch", when Will Smith discovers his seafood allergy? Yeah, that's what I look like if I use a product that has carmine in it (roach shells).
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    For me I am highly allergic to eggs and have a sensitivity to ALOT of synthetic crap put in makeup, laundry detergent, etc.
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm deathly allergic to cockroaches, and their shells are used in 90% of beauty/skin products (gross, but true!). I have used this site for years to make sure I don't have a near-death experience all because I put some lotion on my body!

Ever seen the movie "Hitch", when Will Smith discovers his seafood allergy? Yeah, that's what I look like if I use a product that has carmine in it (roach shells).

Lol did ur display pic actually happen to your kid?? Cuz thats awesome!!! :laugh: