No Water

Options
i have no water. not no cold water, not no hot water... NO WATER! i went to go pee in the middle of the night, and the toilet didn't flush. then i went to wash my hands and zippo. not one single drop.

i have to trudge through 3 feet of snow to the pool just to take a shower...

i have no way to do my weekly laundry....

and... i was supposed to sit in my pj's all day writing, and now because i dont have a car it's going to take me like 3 hours just to get clean. i live in a slum and it drives me CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY.

ok, my little hissy fit for the day. :):blushing:

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    i have no water. not no cold water, not no hot water... NO WATER! i went to go pee in the middle of the night, and the toilet didn't flush. then i went to wash my hands and zippo. not one single drop.

i have to trudge through 3 feet of snow to the pool just to take a shower...

i have no way to do my weekly laundry....

and... i was supposed to sit in my pj's all day writing, and now because i dont have a car it's going to take me like 3 hours just to get clean. i live in a slum and it drives me CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY.

ok, my little hissy fit for the day. :):blushing:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    I am feeling for you, I've had no water situations in the past and it is not fun. Is it your own house or are you at the mercy of a landlord? I've had some of those who were wonderful and some who did not care bout their properties or their tenants.
    Do you have a friend you could stay with or at least maybe take a shower and do a load of laundry? I hope your situation is fixed soon.

The one thing that keeps me going is my faith that God will take care of me. It might still be hard but I believe He will help me to grow stronger because of what I go thru. I also look at those that are in a worse situation than me and be thankful for all the things & people I have in my life.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry about your "slum" situation.. I am praying for you - clean water and showers and flushing toilets and all that "fancy stuff".
    Seriously, I hope your problem is fixed VERY soon!!