OMG! I so feel like giving up.

Options
2»

Replies

• MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Just think about Silence of the Lambs, if you don't you're going to end up as part of a skin suit.

"It puts the lotion on it's skin" You made me laugh out loud, literally.
  • chickylet
    Options
    Just think about Silence of the Lambs, if you don't you're going to end up as part of a skin suit.

...omg, gross.

I thought the same thing when I read this.lol
  • me525
    me525 Posts: 155
    Options
    put your workout gear on AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! this always gets me in gear...... trust me, you don't want to wrestle your sports bra on, and not work out..... that sucker is going to be hard to get off regardless so it might as well be worth the effort:)
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I get that feeling on days that I am scheduled to exercise, whether is it at home or at the gym. But I think about the time...I only need an hour to go to the gym. so after work, I get into my exercise clothes, then pick up my toddler from pre school then off we go to the gym. After I exercise, I feel relieved I didn't give in to the urge of not going. An hour can easily go by sitting at home watching tv... so don't give in....go exercise tonight.
  • vhjacobson
    vhjacobson Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I do not want to sound like a cult but get and read the 17 Day Diet and go to the 17DD blog and read the posts! It is a great plan. It is about lifestyle change and every 17 days you mix up what you eat to fool your body into weight loss. The the bloggers are the best! I loss 13 pounds in 6 weeks. Do not feel deprived. I love the change in how I feel. Best of luck to you - we are all pulling for you!
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options

It puts the lotion on its skin or else It gets the hose again. roflmao
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Just logged fava beans. mmm