Does Alli Weight Loss Tablets Really Work

Options

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I hear wearing all white clothing while taking them shows the results even better.

and eating bacon wrapped deep fried quarter pounders, going to the strip club with no skivvies is best.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I think it's hot watching women take Alli. There are websites dedicated to that kind of fetish.
  • KeiKeiStar
    KeiKeiStar Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I hav not used because I don't believe in taking pills for non medical reasons. I hardly take advil for headaches but...

what happens with Ali is they are designed to target and stop the absorbtion of fat because fat contributes more than double the amount of calories of protein and carbohydrates. Therefore it you continue to intake a lot of fat, the pills bind the fat and eliminates it from the body, hence, a runny tummy. this side effect should be greatly reduced or eliminated by greatly reducing your fat intake.

The problem with pills is that they don't change behavior and you can't take them for life. I would suggest reducing your fat intake and skipping this pill. Other pills that focus on appetite suppression might be more beneficial. You can probably get a doc visit for the price of set of Ali pills and some people can get the perscription on insurance. Atleast you will be under the supevision of a physician. In my area, there are Docs who focus only on weight loss and generally have visits for between 45-60 $.

Good Luck!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I hear wearing all white clothing while taking them shows the results even better.

and eating bacon wrapped deep fried quarter pounders, going to the strip club with no skivvies is best.

Absolutely. The results are astounding. It's like the strippers don't even want your money after that.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

Absolutely. The results are astounding. It's like the strippers don't even want your money after that.

oh, I'd take it.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    hey. Try CLA. 1000-1200 miligrams. they dont suppress hunger and they are not diet pills.. but they help turn fat into muscle....so you dont lose weight but your REALLYY TONE up...trust me .. i have been taking them because i wanted to stay away from diet pills cuz of all the horrible stories... and cla is a natural ingredient in meat that helps digest fat and build muscle. for 90 tablets its about 20 bucks.

You can't turn fat into muscle. Fat is fat and muscle is muscle.
  • dayzeerock
    dayzeerock Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    hey. Try CLA. 1000-1200 miligrams. they dont suppress hunger and they are not diet pills.. but they help turn fat into muscle....so you dont lose weight but your REALLYY TONE up...trust me .. i have been taking them because i wanted to stay away from diet pills cuz of all the horrible stories... and cla is a natural ingredient in meat that helps digest fat and build muscle. for 90 tablets its about 20 bucks.

Sure you can...all you have to do is close your eyes, spin in a circle three times and say "I BELIEVE" and all your fat will be muscle!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    Yes. And make sure you deep-fry all of your food while taking it, since it "absorbs" the fat.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

Fat = fat, muscle = muscle. One cannot be turned in to the other. If you want to lose fat and build muscle, you do cardio and strength training, don't take a pill hoping for a magic remedy.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Forget all the weightloss fads. . . this is not the way to lifelong change. . . educating your self on nutrition is going to take you a lot further in your jouney.

so. . .exercise and eating well is the answer. . . :bigsmile:
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options

Sure you can...all you have to do is close your eyes, spin in a circle three times and say "I BELIEVE" and all your fat will be muscle!

HAhahahahahah! I gotta try this "I believe, I lbelieve, I believe" ....... Hey - it's not working.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    DO - "Do Alli Weight Loss......"

dodo - the end.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    DO - "Do Alli Weight Loss......"

dodo - the end.

FTW
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
  • Soccer_chick916
    Soccer_chick916 Posts: 159 Member
    Options

I take CLA as well. It has helped me a lot! It DOESN'T turn fat into muscle, your exercise helps you build muscle, CLA helps your body burn fat naturally. Kind of like a stimulant. I also added Omega 3,6,9 and a Vitamin B complex. This regimen was recommended to me by a friend who is really into fitness and he is a nutritionist. I would recommend it for anyone who is thinking about weight loss pills because this is the all natural way.
    Helps to Support Lean Muscle Development and Fat Loss.

check out these links for more info on the benefits.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cla

http://www.mercola.com/beef/cla.htm
  • PowerEqualsStrengthOverTime
    Options
    Be prepared for TMI:

My friend innocently gave me an Alli pill before we sat down to an 11pm dinner at IHOP once. He said, 'Try it. It blocks a third of the fat you eat so you don't gain it.' Seeing as I knew what I'd just ordered, I took it. Wow. Holy effing effity eff wow. After ONE pill in three days time, I managed to explosively clear out a bathroom in a busy theater, almost mess myself once, and make a woman that was hitting on me run away in horror. True fricking story. ONE pill --3 days! Stay. the. hell. away. Unless you like that sort of thing I guess. Also, what comes out is orange, floats and looks like pizza grease.

<insert Monty Python movie scene here> Run awaaaaaaay!!

<end [unfortunantly true] gross out>
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options

oh, I'd take it.
    ......strippers start wearing rubber gloves to collect your cash...lmao! ha no pun intended!
  • Amysgetnfit
    Options
    seriously, you are better off going the no depend-ing on pills (again with the pun) to loose weight. even if they help you drop pounds, you arent learning to eat right, & what are you going to do take them for the rest of your life? cuz once you stop, the weight comes back. choose healthier options. whats right isnt usually the easy thing to do.
  • Wileyjoe
    Wileyjoe Posts: 282
    Options
    took some before having some tasty chicken fried steak :O I Think about a quart of oil came out of me :O
  • elfie9863
    elfie9863 Posts: 337
    Options

Wow...really? Never heard of this. I am going to check it out. Where did you get?